Gay Marriage

gay marriage or not

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. You WOULD know, wouldn't you?;)

Damn right i know. Not hard to figure out though. I am not against it though. Truth is there is more to this than meets the eye. Suffice it to say, i dont want to et the cat out of the bag (so to speak). For me it would be good, due to my business as an attorney in domestic law.

Damn right i know. Not hard to figure out though. I am not against it though. Truth is there is more to this than meets the eye. Suffice it to say, i dont want to et the cat out of the bag (so to speak). For me it would be good, due to my business as an attorney in domestic law.

Well, you voted 'no'. That means you are against it..
And how come gay people marry each other if they really don't want to?

You're saying because you may handle divorce cases, you're opposed to it?

How does that work?

Or are you implying that you have homosexuality in your heart?

i didnt vote no. i dont even know this guy. if you ask me they are sock puppets.

And how come gay people marry each other if they really don't want to?

if it becomes legal all over the world i bet that it dies down to almost being unheard of where gays get married.

You're saying because you may handle divorce cases, you're opposed to it?

How does that work?

i am not opposed to it. where did you get that from?

Or are you implying that you have homosexuality in your heart?

i already said that i am not homosexual. and trust me, i would know because when i walked past the gay bar all the guy came running out and whisled at me.

i just giggled. my gf, said 'that doesnt bother you' i said 'no way'.

why would it bother me?

That is my point. He didnt say HE wanted to get married. Seriously, this is psychological.

What the fuck are you babbling about?

If gay people don't want to get married, then why all the protests and publicity from gay people. . . um. . . wanting to get married. . . and stuff.

I've been with my boyfriend for four years. Thankfully I work for a company that doesn't need a marriage certificate to recognize our relationship (he can get insurance through me; if we move, I get an allowance to move him; my life insurance can be routed to him in the event of my death), but it would be nice for us to have the ability to get married.

~String

i already said that i am not homosexual. and trust me, i would know because when i walked past the gay bar all the guy came running out and whisled at me.

That's how you know you aren't gay? LOL!

And who are you accusing of being a sock puppet now?

that is my point. He didnt say he wanted to get married. Seriously, this is psychological.

what the fuck are you babbling about?

If gay people don't want to get married, then why all the protests and publicity from gay people. . . Um. . . Wanting to get married. . . And stuff.

I've been with my boyfriend for four years. Thankfully i work for a company that doesn't need a marriage certificate to recognize our relationship (he can get insurance through me; if we move, i get an allowance to move him; my life insurance can be routed to him in the event of my death), but it would be nice for us to have the ability to get married.

~string

pwnd1!!!!1!!!!

Mod Hat - Closure

Mod Hat — Closure

This one is done:

(1) As has been pointed out, there are plenty of threads on the subject all over.
(2) While I don't object to another, per se, the topic post in this one is ridiculous.
(3) Quite obviously, low-grade topic posts often lead to lowbrow discussions; this has all the intellectual utility of a bunch of monkeys flinging poo.
(4) Even our topic poster isn't actually interested in discussing the issue; he'd rather carry on a rivalry with what is either his friend or puppeteer.​

Bottom line: Perhaps some of my colleagues are willing to tolerate these stupid topic posts, but I'm not. In the long run, I would rather have to sanction people for making a valiant attempt at being a bigot than pretend there is something respectable about intellectual dead weight. In other words, yes, it is actually quite easy to earn a moderator's wrath with deliberate vapidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back