funny thing I thought up

S

science man

Ok this mau be stupid so please don't go to strong on me if you think it is.

Wouldn't it be funny if God's existence could be proven mathematically?
:D:D:D

It wouldn't be funny but would be a very interesting topic. Although even if some mathematical model could do that people would still take that to mean "probable possibility" rather than a "proof", and most likely people would treat them like they did string theory :D (Basically thought of them as madmen)

But none the less it would be a very interesting "proof".

Peace be unto you ;)

Yes very funny, but what is it going to prove at the end anyway: Experiments and observations, alongside measurements and repetitions prove things, not mathematics. It's just a thought game, or representation of existing or non-existing models.

But you can make a God, or any other nonexisting thing through mathematics, that's right. Take this example: There are no 1s or 0s logic in the nature or known existence. Yet we created such a logic and its mathematics, so we have evolved the technology of working computers depending upon this mathematics.

Is it still funny?

Last edited:
Yes very funny, but what is it going to prove at the end anyway: Experiments and observations, alongside measurements and repetitions prove things, not mathematics. It's just a thought game, or representation of existing or non-existing models.

But you can make a God, or any other nonexisting thing through mathematics, that's right. Take this example: There are no 1s or 0s logic in the nature or known existence. Yet we created such a logic and its mathematics, so we have evolved the technology of working computers depending upon this mathematics.

Is it still funny?

You're basically saying that the mathematics has to be delevoped.

so go ahead and try it. you can give some more details.

Ok I'll try to remember to ask two teachers if it can be done cause I don'[t have the mathematical background yet to do it. I wonder if the mathematicans or physcists on here can do it.

Edit and one of the teacher's I'm going to ask acts like hecan prove anything mathematically soi thanks for the test John.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this may be stupid so please don't go to strong on me if you think it is.

Mathematically or more precisely scientifically if God can be proven to exist will be a fantastic advance and not funny at all . Just imagine how many people around the world struggle with these questions : is there one God, is there no God or are there many Gods ?. also who created God is he exists ?....etc.

Who created God? wouldnt u say that there was nothing before him. Oh man, now I see what your saying and it's freaken me out cuase I can't think that far back. Does belief in many gods still exist today?

Who created God? wouldnt u say that there was nothing before him. Oh man, now I see what your saying and it's freaken me out cuase I can't think that far back. Does belief in many gods still exist today?

We know that space is created due to the expanding universe- the immediate question arises where did the initial space come from- if God was outside of space and time and created space-time then there is no point in asking for how he was made because being made requires time and to even exist requires space- as such if something is outside of space-time it is eternal and uncreated by definition.

(I'm rough on this knowledge so excuse me- quantum physics isn't really my strong point :D Anyways its just a hypothesis, like most of quantum mechanisms :cool: )

Peace be unto you ;)

Last edited:
We know that space is created due to the expanding universe- the immediate question arises where did the initial space come from- if God was outside of space and time and created space-time then there is no point in asking for how he was made because being made requires time and to even exist requires space- as such if something is outside of space-time it is eternal and uncreated by definition.

(I'm rough on this knowledge so excuse me- quantum physics isn't really my strong point :D)

Peace be unto you ;)

u did pertty good to me and chilled me out.

Ok this mau be stupid so please don't go to strong on me if you think it is.

I think it'd be funny if we did the math and discovered Amaterasu and all the other gods and goddesses existed.

If Yosef can do it with the number of words in the Quran then I suppose science man could do the same with an abacus.

Back