Fortean phenomena

What about all the accounts of people seeing pixies firsthand? There are some very famous cases.

In Iceland, belief in elves (huldufolk, 'hidden people') is still widespread. Belief in elves is one of the more famous characteristics of Icelanders, in fact. A 1975 survey showed that 28% believed that huldufolk are 'impossible' or 'unlikely', 33% 'possible', and 22% 'likely' or 'certain' (with 17% 'no opinion').

Iceland has an otherworldly landscape to begin with, and its 300,000 people are descended from Viking settlers who arrive in pagan times before 1000 CE. Folklore has a way of surviving and perpetuating itself in a place like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huldufólk

Last edited:
A pixie is a UFO again? Quote that from a dictionary or admit you're lying.

A mysterious object seen in the sky for which, it is claimed, no orthodox scientific explanation can be found.
- Oxford Dictionaries
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/us/ufo

An unidentified flying object, or UFO, in its most general definition, is any apparent anomaly in the sky that is not identifiable as a known object or phenomenon.
-Wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_flying_object

You demanded I show you a dictionary definition. I did so. See post 246.

You laid down a demand, which I directly obliged. No apology or retraction.

This is why your cries for "justice" fall on deaf ears. You have no character.

Last edited:
Regardless, the theory still stands. The report is plausibly an account of pixies, spreading pixie dust. The evidence is consistent, as is the acccount of the witness, who no one will doubt is an honest and upstanding citizen who would have no reason to lie.

The question is then raised: what do these pixies want with us? To study us? Why do governments hide evidence of them? Why don't they simply make contact?

You demanded I show you a dictionary definition. I did so. See post 246.

You laid down a demand, which I directly obliged. No apology or retraction.

This is why your cries for "justice" fall on deaf ears. You have no character.

You lied that a pixie and a ufo are the same thing because you could never prove that with a dictionary definition. At this point you're simply trolling.

I should report you for trolling..
Please do.

1. A subject of the unexplained, unknown, paranormal, cryptozoology, ufology, or other related field. A subject that is considered Fortean is one that cannot be explained through known means.
No. I already quoted. And everybody knows that once a definition has been quoted, it is sacrosanct, carved in stone, unassailable by any further argument. My quote stands.

You lied that a pixie and a ufo are the same thing because you could never prove that with a dictionary definition. At this point you're simply trolling.
I did not say a pixie and ufo are the same thing.

Any more than I might say '3' and a number are the same thing. 3 (instance) is a number (group). A pixie (instance) is a ufo (group).

And, if I were a lesser man, I would now call you a liar or some such slur. But that's not what civilized adults do.

I did not say a pixie and ufo are the same thing.

Any more than I might say '3' and a number are the same thing. 3 (instance) is a number (group). A pixie (instance) is a ufo (group).

And, if I were a lesser man, I would now call you a liar or some such slur. But that's not what civilized adults do.

"What kind of UFO? A pixie is an unidentified flying object."

Troll on troll..

Back