"Forbidden History"

I got to tablet 4 last night. So this is basically Stechin's translation. I see you explained(quoted) how he changed the journey from meeting people to planets....but how does he translate some of it to "spaceships" and "pilots" and other out of place words?

Well to get the story away from its current "space travel" theme and more towards and "earthly" theme he would have had to change a lot more than people to planets. The story still refers to atmosphere and breatheable air, celestial charriots, eagle helmets, fish suits, etc

Looks like a guy has to go out and buy a book to get the translation(1905 one or later or stechins). I perused an online book where every second page was missing, seems kinda lame. Can you recommend a book, Skin?

Looks like a guy has to go out and buy a book to get the translation(1905 one or later or stechins). I perused an online book where every second page was missing, seems kinda lame. Can you recommend a book, Skin?

I had this exact same problem. Getting raw translations seems difficult.

well i like it its pretty much whats hapened in the past and the present and whats gonna happen

pretty good thats the best truth so far not like the bible or psychics and weird shit
this is the best

well i like it its pretty much whats hapened in the past and the present and whats gonna happen

pretty good thats the best truth so far not like the bible or psychics and weird shit
this is the best

I agree, regardless of wether or not its myth or fact its an awesome story and makes sense in a weird way. My personal perspecive on it anyhow.

I agree, regardless of wether or not its myth or fact its an awesome story and makes sense in a weird way. My personal perspecive on it anyhow.

Sure it's better bullshit than the Hebrews making god all vengeful one book(Enhil) and then all nice in another book(Enki). You know what happened? They dumbed it down to one god because people are too stupid to remember multiple gods names.

I'd still like to compare translations, to see how much they all differ.

he Just finished and posted the 8th tablet and was added to the series.

Goes into detail about Adam and Eve or Adapu and Titi rather......and their sons Ka-in and Abael who were farmers and shepards.

If nothing more, the bible seems to be partly if not completely re-written from ancient sumeria mythologies.

The bible however in its current state has transformed from "Gods" to "GOD" not sure exactly why but it is interesting.

he Just finished and posted the 8th tablet and was added to the series.

Goes into detail about Adam and Eve or Adapu and Titi rather......and their sons Ka-in and Abael who were farmers and shepards.

If nothing more, the bible seems to be partly if not completely re-written from ancient sumeria mythologies.

The bible however in its current state has transformed from "Gods" to "GOD" not sure exactly why but it is interesting.

It proved nothing until the other translations are read by me lol

I thought it was the huckesters and the ufologists that were after the profit, yet all their stuff finds it's way on youtube. It looks like I will have to try to obtain an out of print book to get a different perspective/translation on these tablets.

It proved nothing until the other translations are read by me lol

I thought it was the huckesters and the ufologists that were after the profit, yet all their stuff finds it's way on youtube. It looks like I will have to try to obtain an out of print book to get a different perspective/translation on these tablets.

Im STILL trying to get something more concrete than this youtube, page. With my schedule right now I have very little time to do this research with any great speed. This is why it was posted in pseudoscience. I just want to verify myself why "Sitchen" is considered a nut and why "tablets of enki" are considered a myth in the first place.

If you find something please please post it here.

thanks again, for the effort.

Back