for atheists only!!

You said, "american indians have a strong tradition of gods," which they don't. They have a strong history of animism. To the Native Americans, everything is sacred, but spirits inhabit different things. "Gods" is a term used by the Europeans. You cited Coyote, Raven, etc as your "proof" of their gods, but this is proof of animism. Now, if you start going south into Mesoamerica, we see actual gods being worshipped by the Teotihuacanoes, Maya, Inca, Olmecs, etc., alongside animsm.

But 'ignore list?' That's fine by me. That way I can continue to debunk the shit that comes from your hole without worrying that you'll bother refuting my comments.

Is there a religion for those who believe in extraterrestrials only ?

If you say that everything needs a cause and so there must be a cause for the beginning of the universe, then what caused God? And if you say that God is the first cause and nothing caused Him, then why not just say that the universe itself is the first cause and nothing caused it? Postulating a God is both unhelpful and unnecessary.

you debunk nothing. you cling desperately to your "flat earth" sensibilities. i gave a link PROVING that what i said was correct....interesting that there is no comment on the EVIDENCE given to prove you wrong.

but this is off topic. if you want to argue this, do it in a different thread. dont ruin this one, as i fear BOTH of us already have.

Main Entry: 1god
Pronunciation: 'gäd also 'god
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German got god
1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshiped as creator and ruler of the universe b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind
2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality
3 : a person or thing of supreme value
4 : a powerful ruler

one more note...read #2....merriam-webster online dictionary.
case and point.

Back