For all you athiests out there

To Jade

Thank you for representing your fellow atheists with more dignity than Doom could ever sum up.

Originally posted by Jade Squirrel
I'll have to agree with Prisme. I think the content of doom's posts is tasteless and not very conducive to intelligent discussion.

JoojooSpaceape and Prisme, I hope you don't believe that these are common characteristics of atheists (I acknowledge that doom has declared himself/herself an agnostic). Have a great day! :)

I think all of what religous people say is unintelligent dipshit waffle,so we could be just as bad.

Difference is if he spoke like i do hed have to keep getting absolved of his sins,which means his life just plain sucks,get a life.

I like sins,sins are cool,thats what a life is,when youre actually living it the way you want,not by some stupid dipshit book,i read books sure on various things,but take it all with a pinch of salt and only believe what i wanna believe.

If you dont like what i have to say,just ignore it,im not holding a gun to your head to read my rubbish,if i deeply disturb's you and gives you nightmares!
and you cry to mommy GOOD!
you deserve it for being a cry baby bitch :).

Tasteless...

can sometimes be an understatement.

P.S.
Enjoy your barbaric swearing Doom, its only a matter of time before the admins ban you for good.

Please Voodoo, enlighten me about my God.

A simple joke. God being a self-proclaimed know-it-all and somewhat ambigious. Granted that is the popular conception of God and not neccesarily your own. When I next make a joke I will enclose it in W3C compliant joke tags, with the appropriate properties. eg.

<joke type='knockknock'> joke here </joke>

so that you'll know it is a joke and you won't give yourself an unneccessary stroke. Now that's service.

well its really good that you changed, there is much joy in heaven because of this. read luke, 15 ; the parable of the lost sheep

Re: Tasteless...

Originally posted by Prisme
can sometimes be an understatement.

P.S.
Enjoy your barbaric swearing Doom, its only a matter of time before the admins ban you for good.

To be honest if i affect people to go to as much trouble as banning for good,then not only do they have no sense of humour whatsoever and totally worthless,but it means there dipshits like you that actually respond to my dribble,and have to push it a step further in a vain attempt to affect me in my personal life.

Of which i might as well state i do not care.

Hey why stop there,why not call the FBI in case i am really a nutter that will chop you up

The joke was lame, and most likely not a joke.

As for Doom, I won't bother with the FBI. Being an SKS owner, I would be more than thrill to excercie my right of self-defence on you if you ever came in my house. :)

Prisme

Originally posted by doom
Erm im not an atheist,actually,im agnostic,
If you claim you're agnostic then that means you do not deny nor confirm the existence of a supreme being. But obviously you were offended by someone else's enlightenmnet. If someone found happiness and love for THEMSELF, how does that offend you in any way?

Originally posted by True Wisdom
If you claim you're agnostic then that means you do not deny nor confirm the existence of a supreme being. But obviously you were offended by someone else's enlightenmnet. If someone found happiness and love for THEMSELF, how does that offend you in any way?

It didnt!
i was just being an asshole

Honest...

yet the truth is that Doom is an asshole.

P.S.
Thanks for the pic, I'll be watching for a tatooed sadistic drag queen on my property during the next days... please try to come inside my house.

Re: Honest...

yet the truth is that Doom is an asshole.

P.S.
Thanks for the pic, I'll be watching for a tatooed sadistic drag queen on my property during the next days... please try to come inside my house.

HAHAHA, that is great, but like I said, there is a whole other post to put this stuff. Please redirect all replies that are concerned with doom thier.

ZERO MASS

Zero

Zero, I'll let you know when your needed.

Thanks anyways,

Prisme

P.S. Why don't you let JooJoo re-direct things?

Re: Zero

Zero, I'll let you know when your needed.

Thanks anyways,

Prisme

P.S. Why don't you let JooJoo re-direct things?

I think that guy took off, so go crazy, I just sort of cared about having a discussion instead of a libel competition.

ZERO MASS

P.S. I'll let you know when your posts are not total pieces of crap

A drag queen?
thats a man who dresses up as a women,you must see something i dont,
i worry about coming to your house now,ill probably get gang raped by you and your interbreeded family.

Wow, Doom is now delusional and Zero a total jerk... everything is normal here.

C'ya losers

Prisme
(unsubscribing)

Back to the original post:
i have a suggestion for a book to read... "the case for christ"
I didn't find it all that convincing. The same arguments can (and have) been used for most other religions. Then some assumptions he makes are just wrong. He uses the same reasoning as we have been seeing for years, but dresses it up nicer. Strobel's work is obviously biased, and lacks any real depth.

He also makes false assumptions. He claims that records written near closer to biblical times must be historically accurate, but one need only look at the resurection accounts to see how 'accurate'. He also assumes myths take a long time to form. However, parts of the bible were written over 50 years after the subject time. With an average lifespan of under 30 at the time, this is 2 generations before the story was written in which it may have been changed. Think 'the whispering game' on a larger more complicated scale.

Back