FOOTSTEPS A poem....

Medicine Woman said:
ellion: maybe retirement is not what you need right now. you would like to be more active than you are at the moment?
M*W: I don't feel 'retired,' I just don't have as much to do. I am doing a lot of medical writing, but I miss the patient care.
ellion: why would you have to go to high school rather than med?
i guess that would be a big step backwards. is there some fear of becoming kind of stuck/trapped? even though you know where you need to be, you know how to get there and your happy where you are.
M*W: I don't know why I go back to high school in my dreams. High school was not a particularly good time for me because of my shyness, but yes, I felt trapped in high school, and I probably do fear being trapped now! Thanks a lot! It's always better to get the opinion of someone on the 'outside.' I believe you are right!

i imagine that realisation of the problem is half of the solution.
is there a lack of confidence or fear of rejection in an aspect of your current work. of course you will not become trapped as you know what your doing, but i guess it would be nice to get some reassurance, for some one to say "you know M*W that is really good, your a real asset"

Back