Flying Spaghetti Monsterism

NightWisp said:
noodley.jpg
I have that image on a shirt. :D

I feel sorry for them... when Bobby finishes building his pirate ship, we should spread the Word to all corners of the world. I say we begin in italy by ordering some authentic italian pasta. :)

Huwy said:
hehe noticed the religious members have nothing to say so far?

Maybe they will when I tell you of my vision.
It happened last night, just as I was trying to get some sleep. The Flying Spaghetti Monster appeared before me and told me that I was running low on Penne. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran to my kitchen. Just as He said, my bag of Penne was nearly empty! I wept with tears of joy for hours! My bedroom is now a holy shrine and I expect visits from thousands of fellow Pastafarians to witness the nearly empty bag of Penne pasta and gaze in wonder at the stains on my bed sheets.
Is that not proof of His existence!!??!?!!?

wsionynw said:
Maybe they will when I tell you of my vision.
It happened last night, just as I was trying to get some sleep. The Flying Spaghetti Monster appeared before me and told me that I was running low on Penne. I immediately jumped out of bed and ran to my kitchen. Just as He said, my bag of Penne was nearly empty! I wept with tears of joy for hours! My bedroom is now a holy shrine and I expect visits from thousands of fellow Pastafarians to witness the nearly empty bag of Penne pasta and gaze in wonder at the stains on my bed sheets.
Is that not proof of His existence!!??!?!!?
You truly have been touched by His Noodley Appendage.

May you all be gently annoited with a sprinkling of holy parmesan.

"And sayeth He to the masses; To be ONE with my Noodley Goodness, gently dust thyselves with this, my holy topping. You will henceforth be blessed with good taste and an unfortunate odor reminicent of certain bacterial action. This will mark you as ONE with Me and be a sign."

Source: From a recently discovered scroll unearthed near Naples.

Ha! You'll all be sorry once Xenu escapes from his eternal prison. Your puny pirate ships are no match for his space planes!

All Hail Xenu!!!

Space planes! Puh. You silly followers of Xenu will eventually see that pasta is good tasting... which is why it is all over the world! and will bow down to His Noodly Goodness! BOW DOWN! And let parmesean and red sauce rain from the skies!

Never! Xenu will chew up your flying spaghetti monster and spit him out. Then he'll use his space planes to rain down clams on all of you just for the fun of it!

All Hail Xenu!!!

The Evelyonian said:
Ha! You'll all be sorry once Xenu escapes from his eternal prison. Your puny pirate ships are no match for his space planes!

All Hail Xenu!!!
Space planes? Xenu has Space Planes? I'm switching sides...

Yeah Beer volcanos and stripper factories are about ten million times better then alien space ships,plus what the hell do alien strippers look like?How good could the beer tast

Himself, not itself. And if you are so hungry... why not ritually make pasta yourself? Sabes time too... with the whole summoning and the request and the answer and then FSM acctually making pasta and then u eating it... or... u just make it. Its a rather quick process to do it yourself.

Beer volcanoes? Ha. The Mighty Xenu as entire oceans filled with every kind of alcohol, not to mention the forests of pizza & cheeseburger trees. Can't help you with the strippers though, sorry.

All Hail Xenu!!!

Back