Flying Saucers UFOs and Dr Nikola Tesla

Sci-Phenomena

Reality is in the Minds Eye
Registered Senior Member
Ever witnessed a flying saucer (sometimes called "UFO") which flies at extremely high speeds and pulls off right angles and maneuvers that would tear any other flying machine into a million pieces? Read on...

Many people report that the UFOs they have witnessed glow bright colors, sometimes they even have high voltage lightning shooting off of these ships. Often the UFO (space ship) will glow purple, green, orange, or red. The key is that you realize electricity at high voltages can cause the air around an electrified device to glow different colors, all depending upon what sort of atmospheric gases are around the flying craft. (in much the same way your flourescent bulbs cause the gases inside them to glow brightly) With these color variations we've been given a clue as to what is making these machines fly, and if you read on in this post you will realize that the technology is advanced, but not so advanced that your top-secret government couldn't build it.

If we take these high voltage clues and add them together we come upon some very interesting truths. All matter in the universe is made of electric charges ie neutrons protons electrons etc. Every atom has a frequency of vibration at which these electric charges endlessly orbit the electrically charged nucleus. It sounds like our universe has a micro-perpetual-motion law working here... How can we access these ceaselessly spinning electric charges?

Before you assume that aliens are flying around in flying saucers you must first go back in time roughly 100 years to look at histories most obscured and hidden scientist: Dr Nikola Tesla! (my favorite HIGH VOLTAGE scientist) To get you started here are some quotes from Dr Tesla himself:

“Not the aeroplane, the flying machine,” responded Dr. Tesla. “Now you have struck the point in which I am most deeply interested—the object toward which I have been devoting my energies for more than twenty years—the dream of my life. It was in seeking the means of making the perfect flying machine that I developed this device.”

He continued:

“The flying machine of the future—my flying machine—will be heavier than air, but it will not be an aeroplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable.

He concluded:

“My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air” or downward currents..... It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.”

“The application of this principle will give the world a flying machine unlike anything that has ever been suggested before. It will have no planes, no screw propellers or devices of any kind hitherto used. It will be small and compact, excessively swift, and, above all, perfectly safe in the greatest storm. It can be built of any size and can carry any weight that may be desired”

(taken from http://www.pritchardschool.com/Teslas_Flying_Machine.pdf
(if you wish to read more))

Wait just one second, here you have witnessed Dr. Nikola Tesla (inventor of the high voltage Tesla Coil) talking about a..... FLYING MACHINE!?!?!?!!? The wheels in your head should be spinning at a very high RPM indeed.

Before Tesla was an electrical engineer he was a mechanical engineer and as his genius moved forward he found a way to combine these two fields of study into the now top secret: ELECTRO-MOTIVE ENGINEERING field. This means that the flying machines you see in the sky which have been defying physics these many years are not defying physics at all, they are working off of SECRET science which has been kept away from the public eye for over 90 years!

This means that flying saucers, triangular aircraft, cigar shaped crafts etc are NOT from deep space, these flying saucers which work off of high voltage high frequency technology actually grapple the electric-wave-based fabric of space and thus SYNTHESIZE MOMENTUM in any desired direction!!! This allows them to do right angle turns at speeds which would rip any other flying machine apart because they control inertia with high voltage high frequency electricity!!!

Since all matter is made of electric charges inertia momentum and gravity are ALL ELECTRIC IN NATURE!! This means that the oil you are putting in your car which has been destroying our environment has been secretly outdated for a very long time! This means that you have been an energy slave and your parents have been “energy slaves” a very long time!

The MAN-MADE-ELECTRO-MOTIVE-FLYING-SAUCER uses the electrical attractive force to get it here and there, and the electrical attractive force is 10 to the 49nth power multiplied by 2.2 TIMES STRONGER THAN GRAVITY, no wonder they fly around so well !!!

This means that the electrical attractive force which Tesla employed on his flying machine is: 220,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times stronger than gravity, no wonder there are videos of these flying machines moving away so fast it looks like they are disappearing or "teleporting" or "going into another dimension." It is none of those, it is merely the most extreme acceleration imaginable, as though the ship were already moving its max speed with no resistance to the movement since the momentum is controlled so perfectly with high voltage !!!!

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, thus it only changes in form and need only be accessed with the proper technology.

NOW YOU MUST GO AND CONTINUE YOUR KNOWLEDGE CRAVINGS AT AMAZON.COM and search for the book which has shown that Extraterrestrial Aliens exist only in your TV: The name of these books are: Pentagon Aliens, Occult Ether Physics (Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It)

If you want to know the truth about flying saucers and many other top secret free energy machines these books are a must read!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

i respect your idea and i also think that it's quite odd about what that tessa man was talking about however do you have any proof to back this ?

I don't think this works, it's blind physics and nobody seems to believe ether even exists anymore :L

Just because you can't see the Ether doesn't mean it isn't there.

I've seen space ships which are obviously composed of metal and I have witnessed them do the most insane maneuvers imaginable, but as Tesla said there were to be no "Planes, aelerons or propellers" on his flying machine. What I've seen (and millions of others have seen) fit this description more than perfectly. I suggest you purchase one of those books out of sheer curiousity of this "insane" theory.

If you have a torrent downloader like Azureus or Morpheus you can get these books for free, do a google search for:

"Occult Ether Physics.pdf torrent" or "Pentagon Aliens.pdf torrent"

The wheels in your head will go crazy once they see this strange and curious information.

So you're saying that secret government agent groups are covertly testing Mr Tesla's flying machine which, for all intents and purposes, appear to everyone else as being just a bunch of old plain flying saucers?

Just because you can't see the Ether doesn't mean it isn't there.

I've seen space ships which are obviously composed of metal and I have witnessed them do the most insane maneuvers imaginable, but as Tesla said there were to be no "Planes, aelerons or propellers" on his flying machine. What I've seen (and millions of others have seen) fit this description more than perfectly. I suggest you purchase one of those books out of sheer curiousity of this "insane" theory.

If you have a torrent downloader like Azureus or Morpheus you can get these books for free, do a google search for:

"Occult Ether Physics.pdf torrent" or "Pentagon Aliens.pdf torrent"

The wheels in your head will go crazy once they see this strange and curious information.

Just remember this: early on, Tesla did a lot of ground-breaking and very important work with AC electricity. And he even made some money - for a while. Yes, George Westinghouse, primarily, cheated him out of a lot.

But later on, Tesla actually became a nut-job chasing all sorts of wild (and weird) ideas. He eventually died practically penniless. His genius was overtaken with delusion and a mild form of madness.

But later on, Tesla actually became a nut-job chasing all sorts of wild (and weird) ideas. He eventually died practically penniless. His genius was overtaken with delusion and a mild form of madness.
Big shit. If you're looking for the thoroughly fortunate man who's lived his life in private as praiseworthily as his public life reached your ears, then it is you who has a pseudoscientific understanding of human nature.

Big shit. If you're looking for the thoroughly fortunate man who's lived his life in private as praiseworthily as his public life reached your ears, then it is you who has a pseudoscientific understanding of human nature.

Actually, I have a pretty decent understand of human nature.

Show me evidence that what I said was incorrect and I'll change my position on his later life.

Read-Only stands by faulty STATE-SCIENCE precepts, he has no idea of the extent of conspiracy enveloping the planet.

He knows nothing of Operation Paperclip, in which hundreds of Nazi scientists were brought to New Mexico at the end of WWII, next thing you know the scientists went back at their goals of taking over the world, developed some super secret technology, and took advantage of the governments of the world with some super secret technology that would look like magic to any unneducated man.

One of these super secret super advanced technologies is the electromotive flying saucer which synthesizes momentum and can fly right angles at very high speeds. I have witnessed this "magic" secret science concept, no aliens have arrived here on planet Earth, only humans with advanced flying machines. Thousands of people have seen flying saucers without the knowledge that they are looking at Modern Day Fuedalism in its filthy eye.

Little do you know that the most wealthy people on earth have figured out the greatest human weakness: The want to feel pleasure and the extreme want to be comfortable and NOT feel extreme pain. Through drugs and torture much of the world is kept under control, through threats and fear another section of the population is controlled, still a few more and controlled through bribes, and finally, ignorance, tollerance and the general starring at the TV more than communicating with one another. Through these means the secret government retains absolute unforgivable DARTH VADER like control.

Last edited:
Read-Only stands by faulty STATE-SCIENCE precepts, he has no idea of the extent of conspiracy enveloping the planet.

He knows nothing of Operation Paperclip, in which hundreds of Nazi scientists were brought to New Mexico at the end of WWII, next thing you know the scientists went back at their goals of taking over the world, developed some super secret technology, and took advantage of the governments of the world with some super secret technology that would look like magic to any unneducated man.

One of these super secret super advanced technologies is the electromotive flying saucer which synthesizes momentum and can fly right angles at very high speeds. I have witnessed this "magic" secret science concept, no aliens have arrived here on planet Earth, only humans with advanced flying machines. Thousands of people have seen flying saucers without the knowledge that they are looking at Modern Day Fuedalism in its filthy eye.

Oh, my! A super-duper conspiracy theorist AND genuine woo-woo also! Please tell us ordinary people just how it is that you know all about these extremely secret things. ESP? Dreams? Fairies or demons told you?

Actually, I have a pretty decent understand of human nature.

Show me evidence that what I said was incorrect and I'll change my position on his later life.
Here's some evidence: it's a certain inflated attitude designed to deflate another before they can uphold any form of integrity—something that will always be denied to them: somewhat like offensive warfare.

Here's some evidence: it's a certain inflated attitude designed to deflate another before they can uphold any form of integrity—something that will always be denied to them: somewhat like offensive warfare.

A very poor attempt which proves absolutely nothing. That statement was in regard to Tesla's mental state in the latter part of his life and an honest offer on my part to change my opinion of him if someone could show evidence to the contrary. And so far, that hasn't happened.

So stick with the program and stop trying to take things totally out of context.

Nikola Tesla also invented the radio. When he started recieving radio waves from space, he assumed it was "Martians", and spent his later years trying to contact them.

For one to imagine that martians existed would also mean imagining space travel and flying saucers.

Secondly tesla is responsible for inventing the best pump in use today. His method of pumping was way ahead of his time. I've seen schematics of Teslas flying machine that used compressed air as lift.

Also Tesla lied to J.P. Morgan about what typr of research he was conducting and is the reason J.P. Morgan had him blackballed in the R&D industry.

Plus Nikola Tesla was indeed a "Nutjob". He became obsessed with the number 3, had to walk around a building 3 times before he would enter, etc.
OCD extreme.

NOW - "Project paperclip" was not a secret gathering of Nazi scientists. It was a United States operation (Hence the UN-German name) to rescue the top minds of the country.

So if this secret "take over the world" organization was successful it would be advantageous to the united states who controlled them.

The "energy cannot be created or destroyed" secion of the original post makes it sound like the energy had to be created without a power source contained within such a UFO. I am not even inclined to think UFO's exist, although it would fit into my beliefs.

You fools! Tesla wasn't stupid, but he had a lack of financial understanding. He cared about research alone :L

Why wouldn't his giant wireless electricity thing have been a good idea? It sounds pretty nifty and stuff.

His ideas about other things equally sound good. You saw his inventions right? If someone can make a UFO they'd have to first be mad, but he could'a done it cuz he did everything else that century :p

Tell me, Read-Only, do you know acknowledge the universe is made of energy?

Do you acknowledge that this energy all has frequencies?

Why then is it so hard for you to understand that sufficiently advanced technology can tap into the unified field of reality?

Tesla coils are prime high voltage high frequency units which match the frequency of the universal forces so well that they tap into the infinite energy of the universe. Since all energy has always been and can never be destroyed, getting some of it for personal use is a matter of matching the ELECTRIC wave forms which fill our reality, indeed CREATE our reality...

BTW Tesla's machine didn't fly by pumping air, it flies by pumping the fabric of the universe which fills all space.

Why then is it so hard for you to understand that sufficiently advanced technology can tap into the unified field of reality?
Define "unified field of reality".

Tesla coils are prime high voltage high frequency units which match the frequency of the universal forces so well that they tap into the infinite energy of the universe.
Universal forces? Utter nonsense.
Unless you mean stuff like electricity, gravity, radioactivity etc.

[Edit]
BTW Tesla's machine didn't fly by pumping air, it flies by pumping the fabric of the universe which fills all space.
Correction: Tesla's machine didn't fly. At all.
Pumping the fabric of the universe?
Helicopter!

Back