Fluoridation and Mind Control

Charles_Wong

Registered Senior Member
Any research available on the effects of floride on certain parts of the brain?

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Oth...rs-Fluoridation/Fluoridation&MindControl.html

Altho the mere thought that mass chemical drugging of the population could ever take place is ridiculed in the popular media, that was not the position of Charles Eliot Perkins, one of America's top industrial chemists. Perkins was dispatched by the US government to assist in taking over the German industrial giant IG Farben after WWII. In a letter that Perkins wrote to the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research in Milwaukee WI on Oct 2, 1954, he stated,
"I have your letter of Sep 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book The Truth About Water Fluoridation to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff.
"In the 1930's Hitler and the German Nazis envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by the Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism... The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population of whole areas, reduce the population by water medication that would produce sterility in the women, and so on. In this scheme of mass control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place.
"We are told by the fanatical ideologists who are advocating the fluoridaton of water supplies in this country that their purpose is to reduce tooth decay in children, and it is the plausibility of this excuse, plus the gullibility of the public and the cupidity of the public officials that is responsible for the present spread of artificial water fluoridation in this country.
"However -- and I want to make this very definite and very positive -- the real reason ... is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty ...
"In the rear occiput of the left lobe of the brain there is a small area of brain tissue that is responsible for the individual's power to resist domination. Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time gradually reduce the individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotizing this area of brain tissue, and make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him ...
"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine -- any person who drinks artifically fluoridated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person, mentally or physically." --Jim Keith, Mind Control, World Control, Adventures Unlimited Press, 1997: 70-1

from a site that says:

"And the Internet's premier website of

Actonite Libertarianism and
White Liberation"

and
"MOST POPULAR pro-Western-civilization/pro-White site!"

the guy is obviously a fringe hack who makes his money pandering to paranoid ignorant fools. you should be ashamed of yourself for posting such dribble.

if it is not peer reviewed hard science, then you are wasting your time.

Charles Wong:

The source really is crap. I don't think anyu legitimate tests have ever shown a danger in fluoride.

ive always hated toothpaste.... i actually began using baking soda.

but im back on the paste again....

another good reason not to brush my teeth.

not with paste anyway..... but with baking soda.

IVE READ AND SEEN EXAMPLEs OF FLUORIDE poisining of animals...

and its not good.... i always wondered why we would put a fully toxic substance into something we use everyday.

a tube of tothpaste can kill a baby, due to the fluoride content.

THIS IS VERY DISTURBING.

-MT

the guy is obviously a fringe hack who makes his money pandering to paranoid ignorant fools.

Which is why I posted it in the "pseudo-science" section.

you should be ashamed of yourself for posting such dribble.

Use the Scientific Method to prove that I should be ashamed. Otherwise simply state that according to your personal moral values, I should be ashamed.

THIS IS VERY DISTURBING.

-MT

would it not be wise to first confirm the claims about floride having a personality altering effect? This is why I posted this here: to see if any actual research could be dug up on it.

Charles Wong:

The source really is crap. I don't think anyu legitimate tests have ever shown a danger in fluoride.

Why is everyone acting shocked that I posted something odd in the "pseudo-science" section of this forum? Is it not universally understood that this is what this section is for?

Charles, if your personal moral code is pro-White and by extension generally racist, I'll happily put you on my ignore list without further ado. As it is, I think there is certainly justification for deriding something that is found on such a wrong-headed and appalling source.

As to the substance of the original claims, unfortunately the good Dr Perkins was as misguided in his beliefs about the power of fluoride to institute mind control as the Nazis had been in their embracing of it for that reason. The entire Nazi ideology was founded on voodoo science, a good amount of which was accepted and enthusiastically endorsed by plenty of well-meaning fools in the United States and Britain who wanted to "improve the race". Eugenics, Social Darwinism (and of course Aryan supremacy) were promulgated by some leading scientists who had failed to spot the lack of empiricity of their beliefs in these matters.

Josef Goebbels and the American advertising industry alike would tell you that chemical alterations are not necessary to control the minds of the public.

the amount needed would not be anywhere near enough to poison someone.

i agree with what you are saying in principle, but i dont think that this is a productive area of conversation (this thread, i mean).

OOT, Spurious How comes I get this image of one of your laboratory cartoons with your toon attempting to squirt toothpaste into the eye of an otherwise tranquil mouse?

the problem is Charles_Wong,

the pseudoscience section is not just a place to dump crackpot ideas and have them accepted. it is a forum for discussing that validity of aspects of things considered pseudoscience.

find some clinical trials or something to try and support your claim and it wont get shot down so quickly.

Back