Flare's ?

Crunchy Cat said:
See Iceman's 04-16-05, 02:23 PM post. He's not looking for truth... he's
looking for attractive fantasy.

Silly me. You're probably witnessing what we like to call "auras". Now, these auras can appear to be many different colours, each colouring indicating the corresponding person's mood/state of mind.

You're totally gifted!

DarkEyedBeauty said:
Silly me. You're probably witnessing what we like to call "auras". Now, these auras can appear to be many different colours, each colouring indicating the corresponding person's mood/state of mind.

You're totally gifted!

He might be one of those 12th dimensonal pyro-kinetic crystal children and he is seeing soul flame manifestation. Truly a higher being.

Crunchy Cat said:
He might be one of those 12th dimensonal pyro-kinetic crystal children and he is seeing soul flame manifestation. Truly a higher being.

*Bows in awe.* I just wish I could have him read my "soul flame", and be blessed by such a transcendent being.

Icemax, can you see them in pictures as well?

All you people telling this guy to lay off the drugs are the same kind of people whod be belitting and scoffing at people with synesthesia were it not now an established 'condition'.

I think it was phlogistician who told him to lay off the drugs. That
single response doesn't exactly qualify as 'all you people'.

acknowledment is enough. The original statement was so out of context of recent posts that it was warranted.

It could be a psionic aura. It's an aura of psychic energy around every person. Only some can see it though.

Edit:Yeah, what dark eyed beauty said too. They are the same.

Niushirra said:
It could be a psionic aura. It's an aura of psychic energy around every person. Only some can see it though.

Edit:Yeah, what dark eyed beauty said too. They are the same.

Sweetie, Psionics are a part of Dungeons and Dragons.

There is no "psychic energy" of any kind that has ever been demonstrated to exist. In particular, there has never been a demonstrable effect of "psionic aura."

In otherwords: poppycock.

You probably have some powerful ability. You will be the next Jebus Chist. Good luck.

Don't be so stupid. It is obvious that you have a problem with your eyes or your brain. Probably the latter.

Silas said:
Seeing auras and lightshows could be a sign of developing migraine, which might have been triggered by the accident. There are excellent palliatives for it if it develops into full-blown head pain attacks. Again, see the doctor and get a professional diagnosis.

I'm with Silas on this. Oliver Sacks in his book "The man who mistook his wife for a hat" (great book) talk of the visions of Hildegard (not disimilar to the description given) and is absolutely certain that Migraine was the source.

Back