Flare's ?

icemax2005

Registered Member
Ok Here's The Thing, SomeTimes I See Flare's Of Light Coming Out Of People's Hand's When They Motion. I Figured It Was Just There Energy Could Someone Please Explain This To Me? :)

drugs could make that happen, have you used drugs or have you been meditating.
i wouldnt say use less drugs though.

icemax2005 said:
Ok Here's The Thing, SomeTimes I See Flare's Of Light Coming Out Of People's Hand's When They Motion. I Figured It Was Just There Energy Could Someone Please Explain This To Me? :)

Does the light reflect / refract off of surfaces in the environment?

No Meditation, I Am However Thinking About Trying Meditation, But Not Sure Where To Start,....It Has Happened Several Different Times.....In The Dark, In The Sun, Inside Outside....It's Very Strange.......I Have Never Heard Of Anyone Else Having These Issue's....Please Let Me Know:)

SkinWalker said:
You should schedule a visit with your family physician and go from there.

I concur. The experience suggests that now is a good time to visit the ol Dr.

Maybe it's just a hallucination experience that's developed (no biggie),
and maybe it's an indication of something medically significant and potentially
treatable. If it's ignored from a medical standpoint then a risk comes with it
that there may not be a happy ending...

I Have Head Ache's Alot I Have Had Several Mri's And Brain Scan's...Nothing Abnormal Is Ever Found...Not To Sound Crazy But This All Started After A Nearly Fatal Car Crash I Was Involved In....I Also Sometimes Experience Mild Hallucination's And What Seems Like Mild Premonitions....When I Was A Kid My Parents And I Would Go On Long Car Ride's And I Would Like Space Of For An Hour Or So, It Was Like I Was Watching Someone Else's Life Through My Eye's...It Was Very Surreal....Then It Stopped for About 7 years, Then After The Accident It Started Up Again.....

icemax2005 said:
I Have Head Ache's Alot I Have Had Several Mri's And Brain Scan's...Nothing Abnormal Is Ever Found...Not To Sound Crazy But This All Started After A Nearly Fatal Car Crash I Was Involved In....I Also Sometimes Experience Mild Hallucination's And What Seems Like Mild Premonitions....When I Was A Kid My Parents And I Would Go On Long Car Ride's And I Would Like Space Of For An Hour Or So, It Was Like I Was Watching Someone Else's Life Through My Eye's...It Was Very Surreal....Then It Stopped for About 7 years, Then After The Accident It Started Up Again.....

The good news is that you're alive and well + there were no brain problems
found. It's possible that the accident shook things up in there a little and
things are working a little bit different now. Not to fret, hallucinations are
pretty harmless and can even be a source of entertainment.

The headaches may have a link to these visual anomolies. I know that
people who get migranes encounter visual anomolies (usually before the
migrane begins). I don't know if this would apply to your situation. If it
does then there are some great treatments that will eliminate the migrane.
It does not then Advil is going to be a good friend of yours :)

Im not really one to the leap to the conclusion that something isnt real if you happen to be in a small minority of people who see what you do. It could be more than an illusion you never know... have you tried googling this btw something like 'hallucination hands light..etc etc' id be suprised if you didnt find someone else out there whos experienced the same thing, if you keep typing away at google switching a few key words i bet you'll find something : p

i found this link:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/medicalnews.php?newsid=15148

I have read about this before, some people see coloured auras around things such as people and words which is linked to their emotional response to that person or word.
They think that it could be related to two parts of the brain which connect themselves together, for example the emotional part of the brain with the visual part, whereas with most people these parts of the brain are not connected therefore do not see these things.

Seeing auras and lightshows could be a sign of developing migraine, which might have been triggered by the accident. There are excellent palliatives for it if it develops into full-blown head pain attacks. Again, see the doctor and get a professional diagnosis.

Crunchy Cat said:
The headaches may have a link to these visual anomolies. I know that
people who get migranes encounter visual anomolies (usually before the
migrane begins). I don't know if this would apply to your situation. If it
does then there are some great treatments that will eliminate the migrane.
It does not then Advil is going to be a good friend of yours :)

This is what I originally thought. Most likely something with your eyes, or a migraine putting pressure on your occipital lobe.

DarkEyedBeauty said:
This is what I originally thought. Most likely something with your eyes, or a migraine putting pressure on your occipital lobe.

See Iceman's 04-16-05, 02:23 PM post. He's not looking for truth... he's
looking for attractive fantasy.

Back