Flaming Your Opposition?

You attack your fellow atheists, who hold the "belief that there is no god", calling them "liars," and state that, "I do not deny the existence of any god. I just don't believe in any." Then you tell someone that their God is "made up." When someone calls you on this, you state, "I never made such a claim."
:shrug:

:confused:
I don't see what this has to do with my post.

Atheists are not opposing theists.. we are not the opposition.
That theists choose to see them that way is their problem.

They are taught religious profiling techniques. That anyone who opposes them is evil and worthy of death.

oh, forget it. i was going to tell you about heaven and hell in one concise, easy to read post. but now you will have to wait.

Meanie :(

Come on, I'm interested.

Unfortunately, Christianity as it is today seems to be more "the word of Paul".
More than anything else his actions are responsible for evangelists today turning Jesus into a personality control cult religion. Watch most programs and you will see the actual teachings attributed to Jesus have taken a back seat to...judgement,saviour,salvation,punishment..send in your bucks and get saved,buy the latest video,etc.

Yes, there certainly is a lot of this going around today! Robert Tilton, James Dobson, Joel Osteen... The list is extremely long and counting... It is almost all designed to appeal to greed and the selfish side of man. Not that different from the very popular and massive "The Secret" deception. In the case of "The Secret", the more selfish you are in the beginning the more selfish you will become. At least until you have the rude reality awakening that it simply does not work.

How has mankind ever survived itself for this long?

Thank you very much for your comments!

Back