First ever IVF baby has grown into hideous adult

Yours is more convincing, not better, it's so mundane and boring that people just assume it must be real because who would bother making it up.
Mine is absurd and outrageous. Yours is like a "jazz note played wrong" in comparison.
As if they would hold a press conference to tell people their daughter's turned out ugly, while she sat there, it boggles the mind.

I've just been shaking my head repeatedly over how fucking hilarious I am ever since I made this topic. And I was really drunk too, usually I cringe reading things I wrote whilst drunk but no, this still holds up.
God... it's so fucking good. It could have been better, sure, more proffessionally written and blah blah blah, but the concept KILLS yours.
You know it's true.
Get a non-gendasskisser to say different. I dare you.

Yours is more convincing, not better, it's so mundane and boring that people just assume it must be real because who would bother making it up.
Mine is absurd and outrageous
no, wait-
it boggles the mind.

You'd have a point if this thread was 10 pages long.
Your 'outrageousness' consists of picking bugers and plugged toilets.
That's all you are- a garbage pail kid with a pen in his rectum making all the other preps just like you laugh at your indecencies. Know why? Cause they're preps, and you're the 'twisted' one in the group like a Spice girl.

You're also the most popular one at the office, I bet. And I betcha the shirt and tie you wear to work looks so shocking and funny, funny, funny when you say 'fuck' and 'cunt' in the same sentence you used to describe the grangene on some black chick you never went down on last night.
Flake.

God... it's so fucking good. It could have been better, sure, more proffessionally written and blah blah blah, but the concept KILLS yours.
You know it's true.
Get a non-gendasskisser to say different. I dare you.
You work in a publishing company, don't you?

Print this one:
"Assiated Press (Perth)- scientist at Camdon Lane University have isolated a new strain of blood cancer called Louqueermia, which doctors describe as mysterious. Its said to strike those who want to be queer or eccentric so badly that their outlandish behaviour has by some biological process become a terminal blood cancer they'll never recover from. Micahel Jackson, doctors say, is suspected to suffer from Louqueermia though his medical history is too high profile to investigate, sources say.
It resembles another class of abnormalty called phantom pregnancy or 'psudocyesis', where "ugly fucked up" women that want to get pregnant so badly but cannot get laid becuae they are so "fucking ugly", somenow develop all the classic symptoms of pregnanncy including an extended abdomen. Rest of article in seciont 2a"

Back