Feel weird sometimes

i hope it is

So I ask humbly,, do you think that I cannot notice subtle things?

You think I can 't notice when I ' m going nowhere??

People are usually greatly affected by external things outside of their control,, but my pathetic self,,,

I defeat myself just with my mind but others don't let their minds defeat them. That's truly pathetic in my eyes.

Do something about it. If you don't, you're going to severely regret it later on. You know what to do. So, get to it.

i hope it is

So I ask humbly,, do you think that I cannot notice subtle things?

You think I can 't notice when I ' m going nowhere??

People are usually greatly affected by external things outside of their control,, but my pathetic self,,,

I defeat myself just with my mind but others don't let their minds defeat them. That's truly pathetic in my eyes.

I take it back, you may in fact have some fairly serious brain cooties.

I notice low self-esteem for one. I notice a propensity to be very hard on yourself-and question: would you be this hard on anyone else?
http://counsellingresource.com/lib/quizzes/depression-testing/cesd/
Depressed maybe?:shrug:

Protip, any mental problems you have? beating up on yourself, calling yourself stuff like "pathetic" will make them worse. Been there, done that.
Even if you just need to train yourself to focus outward more...do it a thousand times gently.

Your narration in reality has to be more on base.
My narration sums to being basically being a spirtual warrior of sorts trapped in one focal point in existance with the responsibility of making reality a better place to live in for other focal points of existance since I ultimately am no different from anybody or anything else besides my self-narration just different circumstances, conditioning, etc. which is indifferent in the true nature of reality.

I humbly try to earn a living, indulge in things my senses seem to like, and dream. Hardship makes the outcome alot better. I am aiming to establish myself than to make real changes if not in a broad spectrum than with atleast people I come in contact with.

Back