Explain to me why the following things are wrong

And why is hatred and subjugation wrong?

Unless you don't recognize the law, in which case it's tyranny and opression that you are forced to obey the law

Think about it. How long can you hold on to hatred and subjugation ?, Is that the natural human condition ? Can you live on hate and be satisfied ? The very condition of hate involves dissatisfaction. The human condition flourishes not in hate, but in happiness, and (for some), truth.

Challenger78 i would say it florishes in STABILITY rather than happyness. For instance sociaty didnt colaps during the great depression even though it was a really difficult time, nor during the world wars. However when goverments become unstable then the sociaty collaps into chaos

Unless you don't recognize the law, in which case it's tyranny and opression that you are forced to obey the law

I'm afraid, Norse, that individuals can't really make a change to the law in a democratic society. Unless of course an individual stirs up opinion in a lot of other people. Therefore, your usage of 'tyranny' is wrong.
The law is a two-way deal - if you want to live within a country, interact with its people, earn money from it and/or take advantage of the education and health system AND be protected by its law... you have to obey it.

The law is defined by the consensus - the majority - of a population who have a morality for whatever reason.

you want to say that morality only comes from god. that is retarded, what you listed is immoral because if it wasn't, society can't function. because of that, we acquired this sense of morality from evolution. it is more efficient for survival.

There is no option to not do so. Are you suggesting the scenario where someone blindly wanders into a state they don't know about?
If they don't like the laws, no-one is stopping them from living a frugal life on a desert island.

There is no option to not do so. Are you suggesting the scenario where someone blindly wanders into a state they don't know about?
If they don't like the laws, no-one is stopping them from living a frugal life on a desert island.

What I mean is, law is not an actual physical force. It's a piece of paper. If they don't recognize the state and law, are they not outside them?

Challenger78 i would say it florishes in STABILITY rather than happyness. For instance sociaty didnt colaps during the great depression even though it was a really difficult time, nor during the world wars. However when goverments become unstable then the sociaty collaps into chaos

Yes it does, much more can be achieved in stability, than in chaos.

What I mean is, law is not an actual physical force. It's a piece of paper. If they don't recognize the state and law, are they not outside them?

yes, but just because you are not willing to accept something, does not mean it cannot be forced upon you.
and another thing. are you, personally, Norsefire, willing to go out and commit some of the acts you listed? because you would have one seriously fucked up moral compass :shrug:

yes, but just because you are not willing to accept something, does not mean it cannot be forced upon you.
and another thing. are you, personally, Norsefire, willing to go out and commit some of the acts you listed? because you would have one seriously fucked up moral compass

And then if it is forced, it's tyranny.

no, i dont see it that way somehow. First, a tyrant is one single person. Our current government is not solely controlled by one single person, so tyranny = impossible. Second, it is only tyranny if it is forced upon you for no one's benefit but the tyrant's. if it is done to keep people safe and secure, i dont see how you could justifiably call that tyranny.

and Norse, you never answered my question...

no, i dont see it that way somehow. First, a tyrant is one single person. Our current government is not solely controlled by one single person, so tyranny = impossible. Second, it is only tyranny if it is forced upon you for no one's benefit but the tyrant's. if it is done to keep people safe and secure, i dont see how you could justifiably call that tyranny.
It's the government forcing you to do something against your will

and Norse, you never answered my question...

Of course not

So you don't want to be a part of society ? You want anarchy.

On the contrary, I support totalitarianism.

However, for someone that doesn't recognize the authority of the government, it's tyranny forcing him to do something against his will.

On the contrary, I support totalitarianism.

However, for someone that doesn't recognize the authority of the government, it's tyranny forcing him to do something against his will.

I'd love to see what happens when the party eliminates those that are too eager. and you are one of them.

Norsefire

If it is out of cold blood and not needed firstly, It is wrong because you stopped that person living out his life. Life is precious and once lost that specific life is gone for good. It would cause sadness, heartbreak pain and mourning to the loved ones of the victim. It is wrong for the same reason why you wouldent like somebody to murder your children or parents, it causes pain from loss.

It is traumatic for the victim and can cause mental/physical pain and suffering which is wrong because when somebody feels that pain it can even tuin there futures and create a very timmid and scared exitence for the person, again it is wrong because it spreads pain and suffering which can ruin peoples lives.

Stealing to save your own life from starvation if it does not cause suffering to others could be seen as acceptable, especialy as animals have to by nature survive at all costs, but if you steal an old womans pension money or something, it would obviously cause her much distress and also maybe suffering. It could make the persons life much worse depending on what you take from them, especialy if it was something they need for sheer survival.

Causing people mental and physical pain while they are defeneless is a horrible experience and would be traumatic for the individual, again like rape and other things it can seriously ruin peoples lives and cause suffering pain and disscomfort in all degrees and levels. causing people to go through this type of treatment is negative not positive, put your family members in the shoes of the victim to get a better perspective of why that pain and suffering is negative and wrong.

Kidnapping

See tourture and rape for a simular discription.

See murder for a simular discription, but X it by the number of victims and + the impact of the suffering on a trickle down effect.

peace.

Last edited:
Back