experiences with your god?

This is the one case where Polytheism or Pantheonism may have been surrendered to quickly to the philosophical seductions of Monotheism. Why? Well, where so few people have Dreams or Psychological Experiences which can be said to isolate a Transcendental All Powerful Absolute God (how would that even be possible?), but if we still had Polytheistic Pantheonism then nearly every spiritual person could talk on and on and on about Dreams and Visions we have had of Demi-Gods and Guardian Angels.

Indeed, if most Monotheists were not quite so stupid, they could claim that a Transcendent God, being Transcendent, cannot be experienced, but that Heaven has the Agency of multiple ranks of Angels, ranging from the Almost God-Like Seraphims and Arch-Angles to the more ordinary Guardian and Messenger Angels.

But, in any regards, the Atheist, trained in denying the God of Greek Philosophy, given to us by other Atheists (who were, after all, the Greek Philosphers but buggering drunks arguing for God one minute only to ridicule Him the next), would reject such Arguments of Heavenly Agency as being evasive. This is the difference between Revealed Religion and the Religion of both Philosophers and Atheists... that Reality is always more Complex than drunken simplicity.

Leo Volont said:
Indeed, if most Monotheists were not quite so stupid, they could claim that a Transcendent God, being Transcendent, cannot be experienced,
Hey, I'm a monotheist. Also I'm a polytheist.

I didn't meet this God dude in some alleyway, I didn't "meet" anyone, except ME.
That's what self-realisation means, you realise who/what you are. I don't need to verify or check this by reading a book, I just have to "listen", and "look" (there are a couple other things too). I suppose I could deny that I can hear or see anything, but that would be self-delusion. It can't be true that God can't be experienced, in my view, because I am God, and I experience (myself).

God is transcendent, but he's also inside my head (along with some band - not sure what their style could be called - "celestial" perhaps?).
Of course, there is absolutely no "need" for me to "impress" any ideas on anyone, nor any "requirement" that you believe a word I'm saying (maybe this is all BS after all)...

Hey, I'm a monotheist. Also I'm a polytheist.
I didn't meet this God dude in some alleyway, I didn't "meet" anyone, except ME.
That's what self-realisation means, you realise who/what you are. I don't need to verify or check this by reading a book, I just have to "listen", and "look" (there are a couple other things too). I suppose I could deny that I can hear or see anything, but that would be self-delusion.
God is transcendent, but he's also inside my head (along with some band - not sure what their style could be called - "celestial" perhaps?).
Of course, there is absolutely no "need" for me to "impress" any ideas on anyone, nor any "requirement" that you believe a word I'm saying (maybe this is all BS after all)...

You are also an atheist.

SHE told me HER name.:):):)
I am uncertain if it is always the same name for everyone, SHE could of used any name, it was the vibrations, tones, and overtones that unfolded such beauty. SHE has many names, I have done much research since then. SHE is in everything and everyone. The sound resounds and echoes through me still, like a gong that never stops ringing. I wrote down the experience afterwards on paper, I could even find it and tell you which day it happened. I was in the habit of recording everything that happened to me at the time.

When you hear people singing in a chorus you begin to hear overtones. The more people that sing the same note at the same time, the richer and deeper the overtone sound becomes. You can tell the difference between 2, 3, 6, 100 people singing the same sound. HER overtone was infinite.

It had no end. If everyone on earth through out time and everyone on every world through the universe through all time all sang the same sound, then maybe you could reproduce what I heard. I tried many times to reproduce it with my thoughts, but it is as futile as reaching for the moon with your tongue.

If you must know the WORD, which is HER name as SHE spoke to me, SHE spoke her name as KALI. Its a name that unfolds into more names, which unfold into more names, which unfold into more names. This continues on and on, until we reach the names of humans and animals, then smaller things.

Within each name is a memory of at least one lifetime, if not billions. Each life contains its own set of knowledge, its own experience, as a vehicle of time. Within that knowledge are words, sentences, paragraphs, books, different languages, sensations, and still more. Continuing like this and we end up with everything.

The Vibration is unfolding within me, I am remembering things that never happened. I remember HER. I had a dream about HER a few months later, SHE was twirling around and around smiling at me, changing HER form with each twirl. It was the best dream I ever had and I mapped it into the first year of the Mind Portal, though its meaning I cannot say.

My mind is in a strange vex, I cannot fully recall the intensity nor can I forget. I have not the brain power to summon up such a sound in thought. So
the memory is not pure as it was in the moment. The vibrations won't go way, nor do I want them to. But I feel pain now that I know I am here and not there. HER voice assured me I would return to HER. All I can do now is wait and fulfill my purpose, which SHE made clear to me.

Do you care to share your purpose? The way you put it here makes it sound very specific. Also, can you explain more about what you meant by god as a female first and a male last? Both at the same time? Two parts of a whole? Also, I wondered where this interaction occurred, and if she/he has a human form. Did this happen to you 25 years ago or...have you been waiting since?

No, not 25 years ago, I went back and reread...so how long ago?

Last edited:
Right. Same kind of thing with me, but I saw it as well. It was extremely visual, like a "bulb" coming on (the world looked "brighter"), it was like a sense of seeing emotion or hearing colours, synaesthetic.
The world changed from ordinary/prosaic "green/blue" to happy/content "yellow/red" - I recall seeing a colour that was "colour", everywhere. Interesting how you see it as a harmonic, or resonant, phenomenon - one that "vibrated" in you, and is still "echoing", or "relaxing" into more harmonic states.

This stuff isn't easy to describe with ordinary old words, though, is it?

i have heard it described before in a very beautiful song.

i googled Kali. she is a hindu goddess; the dark mother. i find her to be very interesting.

what do they call it when you channel something in a written form? because that happened to me and it continues to, but once it was so intense that my feet felt like lead when i tried to walk and my eyes were dilated. i also had a pain in my head...the middle of my forehead while i was writing. i was in kind of a trance like state while i was writing, and when i got up to walk around, i asked to myself, "why are my feet so heavy?", but i got an answer...that it's about how a spirit isn't used to dragging a heavy body around with it. then i looked in the mirror and saw my pupils. there was no physical explanation for it, and it freaked me out. i stood there staring at myself in wonder and after a minute or so they shrunk to the size of a pin head, for no apparent reason, and then went back to normal. this kind of writing went on for over a month.

fascinating! :D thanks for sharing.

Back