Expatriate-ism

Awesome. What did you study? Wait let me guess :p you seem like a...biology type? nah..politics? history? physics?

Engineering. I mentioned a few times, but that's okay.

I took many classes in economics and political science as electives. Those are my two favorite subjects. My college major is a compromise between what I like and what makes decent money. If I choose purely what I like, I probably end up majoring in political science and become a political strategist.

Oh BTW. You should go as a college student. You want to experience college life overseas. Being a high school student abroad is no where near as fun as being a college student abroad.

Alright, thanks for the tip

Darnit, the irony and dry humor should have told me you were an engineering type ;)

Isn't it true that for member countries of the EU, there's only EU citizenship and not, say, French citizenship? Or do i understand the EU citizenship wrongly?

We still have our own citizenship. European citizenship is something they talk about to make the EU look like something that is not purely economic interest.

For now, it doesn't mean very much.

Our ID's say: French, Belgian, German,...

And how hard will it be for a EU citizen to work/live in the USA?

I dunno why you would want to. I want to go work in Europe :D

Okay, the answer really depends the profession. Technology (with exception of IT) and medical fields are really easy. There is a big shortage in doctors and nurses right now. I don't really know other professions. The best way to legally immigrate to US is to become a international student here, and then get a job through school's employment agency.

Back