Evidence proving telepathy does not exist. (poll as well)

Is Telepathy/Intuition possible

• Total voters
There is by definition no MAYBE's, it's Binary in that instance simply a YES or a NO.

It's similar to the "You nearly hit me!" Argument, Technically if it's "Nearly" then the person in question wasn't actually hit. So they only really needed to say "You didn't hit me" as you can be sure they would know about it if they were hit.

You can however get away with YES/NO/DON'T KNOW which is probably a better syntax, as people tend to draw conclusions based upon how it's worded. Afterall if somebody says something MAYBE accurate, it's far different from NOT KNOWING.

Simply, "No" I don't need to provide proof, However if I felt the need then "Yes", this answer is proof of a binary instance.

You notice there isn't an exception, it's either a yes or a no. You might argue my response is both, however it's not because you should only choose to accept one.

Jeremy you don't know me at all. All you are doing is showing how stupid you are. My reasoning is not flawed. You are wrong. I hope you burn in hell.

Back