Bands: Skyforger, Enigma, Artrosis

Food: stake

Computer Game: Deus-Ex

Book: Mythago Wood

Subject in school: History

Weapon: Desert Eagle

Movie: SCIFI:"The Matrix"
DRAMA:"the accused"(Jodie)
FAVORITE ACTOR:ANTHONY HOPKINS,BALDWIN BROTHER(FOR THEIR DIALECT STYLE),Denzel Washington,Brad Pitt...list goes on...

favorite actress:Jodie Foster,Julia Roberts,Cameron Diaz(;))

Food:Chineese,Indian...
sometimes i can buy some Junk too.

book:SCIFI:I,ROBOT,CAVES OF STEEL,RAMA SERIES(SPECIALL THE ULTIMATE ENCOUNTER),FOUNDATION SERIES,P.G WOODHOUSE ETC....

bye!

Favourite food/drinks: Curry, beer(Steinlager), coffee so thick it sucks light into it, good OJ and super dense, super rich chocolate mudcake. And Donna Kebabs from that place in the square, with extra chillis.

Philosopher: Hume, Epicurus

Writers: Shaw, Orwell, the Shakemeister

TV: Sopranos, Scrubs, Simpsons, M*A*S*H, Happy Days. Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Music: Radiohead, VU, Pumpkins, Doors, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Strokes

Reply to Cactus Jack Favorite List.

Cactus Jack- I though Kevin Bacon's Bacon would truly be on your list.

me

Originally posted by Cactus Jack
These are a few of my favorite things.........

Movie:
i find movies a chore 2 watch. it jus takes up 2 much time 2 sit through, and most of them turn out really worthless. especially the so called intellectual movies that turn out 2 b so moronic. hollywood always seems 2 screw up a movie 4 the benefit of moron moviegoers. nowadays i jus like 2 watch tota comedies wer i can go with my friends 4 the pure sake of having fun.

one of my top my faves is "eat drink man woman" (english dubbed version) by the guy thats gonna direct the hulk movie thats coming out nex year. but what im dying most of anticipation is bad boys 2. i been waiting and waiting for them 2 make this sequal over years worth of not so second rate movies by martin lawrence and FP.

Song: i hav many, but of the ones that r out now, i rely like "galong gal" by TOK

Actors: there r also many i like, but i have a much harder time thinking about a female actress i that i rely like.

Bands: l8ly i listen 2 alot of TOK, but my favorite has and always will be New Edition.

Food: popcorn, but i cant eat it because im a vegan.

Video/Computer Game: gta3 was fun, warcraft, sim games, jet grind radio, i used 2 b a big zelda fan and kings quest. but my fave of all time is "the longest Journey".

Book: memoirs of a geisha, mathematics for the millions, but most of all, i enjoy my trusty bible.

Subject in school: none

TV Show: i stopped watching TV about 7 years ago, but i used 2 watch it every day throughout my childhood. one of my faves was transformers.

I wear boxer briefs or just boxer depending on the pants i wear.

These are a few of my favorite things.........

Movie: The Long Kiss Goodnight / Die Hard Series

Song: i think this changes everyday. for the moment Everclear- Amphetamine

Actors: Bruce Willis, Gina Davis (didn't see those comin eh?)

Bands: ((changes daily)) Cradle of filth, tonic,Ours hmmm......

Food: augratin potatoes, iced tea (no stuff in it)

Video/Computer Game: im a final fantasy nut

Book: its not a smart-people one like all the rest of you but i could read 'memnoch the devil' by Anne Rice a million times over.

Subject in school: French, English, humanities

TV Show: the weather channel.

And I wear cute lil thongs!!!! ...........................

Back