ever had a bi-sexual experiance?

its my personal thought that most girls are bisexuals anyway.. though i'm not sure why i think/feel this way. Maybe just the way they're always hugging and touching eachother etc :D Girls kissing is always a cool sight though

its my personal thought that most girls are bisexuals anyway.. though i'm not sure why i think/feel this way. Maybe just the way they're always hugging and touching eachother etc Girls kissing is always a cool sight though

you must also be one of those guys who is SURE they KNOW about all the orgies in the girls locker room too.. eh?

WHOA. I was gonna include that in my above statement but i forgot! I don't really believe it, but the penis-driven part of my mind likes to pretend it's real :)

me

at the middle schools in my neighborhood, they hav security by the girls restroom bcos ther r too many cases of girls sexually assulting other girls in the bathroom.

at the middle schools in my neighborhood, they hav security by the girls restroom bcos ther r too many cases of girls sexually assulting other girls in the bathroom.

how terrible!!! i remember in middle school we had a couple girls who liked to start fires in the bathrooms.. but.. thats about it... lol... no harrassing!!:eek: :eek:

god gave you two heads but only enough blood to work one at a time

nightfall I believe you...how can I say this...hit it on the head. Hahaha.

I don't think my High School is big enough to warrant the minority of bisexual chicks, we only have around six hundred kids. We have locker rooms with showers but people only use them to change (I believe)...

Nope. Never will. Although I did have thoughts of it for some guys, I just don't know why! and I don't want too, hate it! :eek: We humans have sex for pleasure and will do many things for pleasure. But it'll be how far you're willing to go and how many things you're willing to try... Male dogs try to screw other male dogs anyways, everyone needs some pleasure in their life. :D Although I would never, rather stick to masturbating only IF I had a choice between men or myself.

Back