European view on beating your wife

Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, the imam who wrote the daily guide, was it right to jail this

• Allah is always right, ifAllahsays 2kill the wife bc/ she ate her husbands stake,he can kill her.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What agenda?

And I'm a hypocrite, remember?

So you don't have to accept anything I say.

Your agenda, the defence of your religion, of course. And yes, you are a hypocrite and I rarely accept anything you say, and it should be exposed as such when faced with reality.

Your agenda, the defence of your religion, of course. And yes, you are a hypocrite and I rarely accept anything you say, and it should be exposed as such when faced with reality.

In that case why don't you simply keep up the good work and I'll carry on with my evil designs?:cool:

The only time it's ok to beat your wife is if she can beat you back. One of my mom's friend's is like that...except she's never been married. She has been to jail MANY times for beating the fuck out of dudes though. Honestly, she could probably take me. However, I think she might have some kind of mental problems. Either way, it's a very rare situation.

The only time it's ok to beat your wife is if she can beat you back. One of my mom's friend's is like that...except she's never been married. She has been to jail MANY times for beating the fuck out of dudes though. Honestly, she could probably take me. However, I think she might have some kind of mental problems. Either way, it's a very rare situation.

did you just say "she might have....mental problems" ?

Because she does have mental problems.

no such thing. those people are evil and must be punished and not covered up by Allah, who to me is a devil.

Ok thats too far, don't call Allah the devil, but yes maybe these guys are evil.

Punished, what sorta punishment do you have in mind?

Ok thats too far, don't call Allah the devil, but yes maybe these guys are evil.

Punished, what sorta punishment do you have in mind?

community work...to jail-time. Or wait...these are honorable muslims...are they not? You steal a goat...your finger goes off...you hit ur woman...half of finger goes off

community work...to jail-time. Or wait...these are honorable muslims...are they not? You steal a goat...your finger goes off...you hit ur woman...half of finger goes off

I was not asking about muslims, I was asking how you punish men who domestically abuse their wives.

When you can have up to 4 wives, you have to keep them in order somehow...

If you have to resort to violence to keep your wives in order, then you are a brute.

Well, I guess taking away their credit cards doesn't always work.

I would like to ask the female members here: What is the more cruel punishment, a little beating or taking away your credit card??

apparently...the Europeans did such a thing some time ago

x1pYZOgdU3kBJiqm8K_3QdSQO6L5NcoUmEEJJlFtGzBV4bTbQ2EqRMrXXstLFndwuqrBg-IWy1zLvCblTVChHAPCVUqjxWYROHQox7Amhy2FwTqHUxDtWVkX9fTxO2Ubgdl5AX7_l8FxEI

"Smell my armpit!"

"No, I won't!"

"Smell it!"

Back