Essenes and oral sex

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
These are not MY sick fantasies, ...
You are, in fact, hooked on these fantasies, not to mention rubbish about ancient astronauts. That, and your vitriolic bitterness, are defining characteristics in your case. You've managed to transform yourself into a pathetic freak show. Your fixation on oral sex and semen is simply one more rather sad episode of fringe thinking based on wild conjecture devoid of evidence.

Originally posted by ConsequentAtheist
You are, in fact, hooked on these fantasies, not to mention rubbish about ancient astronauts. That, and your vitriolic bitterness, are defining characteristics in your case. You've managed to transform yourself into a pathetic freak show. Your fixation on oral sex and semen is simply one more rather sad episode of fringe thinking based on wild conjecture devoid of evidence.

No, my dear CA, I am NOT hooked on these fantasies. What I am hooked on is finding out the truth about Xianity and making it known. Since you only criticize what others post instead of offering anything intelligent yourself, that tells me you're not as well-read as you desperately are trying to appear. But, hey, you're an atheist, you don't believe (know/understand) any of the posted theories, yet, you have a fixation about criticizing them. Since you think my posts are nothing but a pathetic freak show, have you looked in the mirror lately? At least I endeavor to post novel information on the forum. Since what I post seems to annoy both you AND the Xians, if I were you, I'd take a critical look at my own ignorance.

<i><b>Since what I post seems to annoy both you AND the Xians, if I were you, I'd take a critical look at my own ignorance.</b></i>
I wouldn't say annoyed. It's half-way between amusement and disgust. Your hatred of anything Christian is atypical; I would say that it's a complex. You really need to speak to someone offliine about it because it will eat you from within.

Originally posted by okinrus
<i><b>Since what I post seems to annoy both you AND the Xians, if I were you, I'd take a critical look at my own ignorance.</b></i>
I wouldn't say annoyed. It's half-way between amusement and disgust. Your hatred of anything Christian is atypical; I would say that it's a complex. You really need to speak to someone offliine about it because it will eat you from within.

No more atypical than the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Burning Times, and the pedophile priests. Maybe you cannot see reason to protest this evil force because you are brainwashed and caught-up in its claws. I am free to speak the truth.

Back