ESP-test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D, I stand uncorrected, your answers are irrelevant since you fail to understand the dynamics of the topic. Just keep banging your head against the wall some more and maybe something with loosen up in time.

Yes, D (since we may now call you that rather than struggle to remember what it was to talk with 15 pounds of snot in the throat, let alone write it): bang your head against a wall and loosen up. Really now. Evidentiary process? That's just a long phrase for don't want to believe what we can't prove, isn't it?

( On a sidenote, I'm really upset that I can't remember what that theory was, by now it should have resurfaced in my mind, but no. )

This does raise a few spotty issues in the analysis, mind.

Yes, D (since we may now call you that rather than struggle to remember what it was to talk with 15 pounds of snot in the throat, let alone write it): bang your head against a wall and loosen up. Really now. Evidentiary process? That's just a long phrase for don't want to believe what we can't prove, isn't it?
Pfft. It's a long phrase for: not going to believe in something for which we have no evidence and, in fact, some pretty damn good reasons to NOT believe it.

What on earth is "ESP"?

English for Specific Purposes?
Electric Submersible Pump?
Electro Selective Pattern?
Electrostatic precipitator?
Easy Software Products?

Pfft. It's a long phrase for: not going to believe in something for which we have no evidence and, in fact, some pretty damn good reasons to NOT believe it.

Hah. Just wot I said, innit? Bloody doubting Timothies.

What on earth is "ESP"?

Easy Software Products?

Extra-Silly Proposition.

Remember that this is the Parapsychology forum, where ESP is listed as a suggested topic to discuss.

What kind of time-frame did you have in mind in the original post? If nobody can read your mind in say, 3 days time, can we say case-closed?

Maybe you can describe a methodology that I can use in attempt to read your thoughts? As it stands I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

I think of "Bebelina" and the first words that pop up are:

1. elephant
  2. bottle
  3. ballerina
  4. baby
  5. Babelonia?

Did it work?

I predict that won't be the answer. But then you knew I was going to say that.

I had a very interesting scientific theory that I thought about the day before yesterday and thought..hm, I think I'm going to post that on sciforums. But, I'm probably getting senile or have too much other stuff that preoccupies my mind so I forgot what it was. It had two opposing ideas..that somehow clutched in the middle, can you go back in time and read my memory and find out what it was?

I will remember when the right answer pops up.

I know this sound like a trolling thread, but let's test it, if esp actually works, and do it several times, until it's proven to exist or not, ok?

Well ok, if you would happen to snap up any other weird ideas while browsing my mind, then don't reveal them. Please stick to the subject.

:p
I believe I could do this, but you must promise me that even now you have forgotten what is was that the opposing ideas were.
That you are truly telling the truth and not just pulling my leg.

So you PM me with confirmation of all of these pre-conditions please. No PM confirmation - no test.
And what you say must be more than yes or no it must be a full statement from your heart.

I believe I could do this, but you must promise me that even now you have forgotten what is was that the opposing ideas were.

So you PM me with confirmation of all of these pre-conditions please. No PM confirmation - no test.
And what you say must be more than yes or no it must be a full statement from your heart.

NO PM yet! Bebelina hasn't read my mind either!:confused:

What on earth is "ESP"?

Easy Software Products?

Last time I checked it was Extrasensory Perception.

Why should I PM you? A full statement from my heart?
:roflmao:

I'm not pulling your leg, I'm dead serious.

@Bebelina --

Wow, you must be channeling my thoughts because those five words are exactly what I thought when I read your OP.

Well yes, of course, the whole point with this thread was naturally to provide hard evidence that I am a senile, stupid, fat and ugly loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back