Electromagnetism; Faraday to Maxwell.

I've only recently discovered Tesla. Pure genius.
tesla was another person to be labeled a quack and insane.
some of his inventions are STILL military secrets. some quack eh?
What secret did they bury with that tower?
the concept of free energy for the masses.
tesla somehow harnessed the earths EM field by resonance and was able to light light bulbs miles from his tower without any wires.
the HAARP project is a direct result of teslas invention.
we can also thank tesla for our current scheme of AC power.

edison himself spoke of tesla as there being "something wrong with him".
he (edison) couldn't understand how tesla was able to build working prototypes of his ideas without any plans.

tesla was indeed an electrical genius, quite possibly THE genius of all time.

Hi Bishadi. Thanks, I'll check it out.

I've only recently discovered Tesla. Pure genius. What secret did they bury with that tower?

free energy

edison hated tesla because tesla cared more for mankind than business

edison would have be nothing without tesla

in fact, edison is the perfect example of how business runs the sciences

such that the incondescent light was tesla's work. Lasted longer, less juice and better light.......... but NOOOOOOOOOOOO... edison wanted to sell more electricity and more light bulbs...

It is why GE owns most of the old electrical patents.

They bought up most everything...........

and tesla's work was confinscated by the government when HE died.... (no one wanted it shared across the lake)

that raised coil was cutting the earth's flux lines and the 'switch' tesla created occilated to make the contacts between the lines, creating a continuous potential.

in them days, to 'create' electricity was the primary goal and tesla was too good a man, to do everything for business..... He was like a benjamin franklin of his time.. (lightning rods, no patent and free for the making to all - reduced city fires)

the concept of free energy for the masses.
tesla somehow harnessed the earths EM field by resonance and was able to light light bulbs miles from his tower without any wires.

that was by reversing the use of the coil, but not what the intent was.

that is what the public is told... but that juice in that fashion is NOT free, as the potential had to be created by a generator

the 'free' was by using the earths magnetic field to 'generate' the potential

edison himself spoke of tesla as there being "something wrong with him".
he (edison) couldn't understand how tesla was able to build working prototypes of his ideas without any plans.

tesla was indeed an electrical genius, quite possibly THE genius of all time.

He was a real man!

notice his featish on the number 3.........

i know why

Back