Edgar Cayce

The book is from the AREs listing of transcriptions. Most of it is based on homepathic cures of the time (none of which have been demonstrated to work) and common sense medicine (with some mystical explanations thrown in for good measure).

The 'cures' are from the transcriptions of reading that he did. The problem being that these readings are a mix of inaccuracies, homepathic recommendations, and actual science. The transcriptions don't say if it the 'cure' was from Cayce or an assistant, or if it actually worked.

The Devil Inside said:
actually, the thread was for information about edgar cayce, not the validity of his claims. and you cant say it hasnt been found. dont be a "flat worlder"!!
who is to say it hasnt been found, and concealed from maps by governments?? i dont necessarily believe that it has been, but i leave the possibility open.

LOL this is funny.. Whenever something is in doubt, one must assume the government is concealing it.. hehee

naw....i dont actually believe that there is a cover-up of atlantis by any government. i was just saying that it IS possible, and to say it isnt possible is just plain moronic...
understand what i was saying better now?

A friend of mine was interested in Edgar Casey for a while. He told me Casey had some kind of head injury or something as a kid, afterwards he had visions, and thought he could cure people.

The Devil Inside said:
i was just saying that it IS possible, and to say it isnt possible is just plain moronic...
That's a moronic argument. You can use the same one for flying elephants and elves (both hidden by the church in their basements). You can't completely disprove any of them, but that doesn't mean you should have a shread of belief in it.

Regardless, nobody said it wasn't possible... just that his predictions didn't come true.

you are right. if it were an argument. i see that you are one of those people that says "red" just because someone else says "blue".
as for the thread topic "Edgar Cayce", i hope the information i put forth helps you, oh mr. thread starter :)
consider my part in this discussion over. i dont like to argue.

Back