Easter is Coming...

Where would you get the idea that the Quran did any of those things?

It's a book. Books are written by people, in human languages, for human purposes. The actual influence of the Quran is visible all over the world.

what are those things that you mean? do you mean, stop slave trad, owning people, and making poors and rich ecaul, and like "sadaka" means to donate to poor, etc... hmm... i wonder how did know about them... is that supose to be a question? ...

i don't think so, it's harder to be written by men, also Mohamed didnt know how to wright, or to read, but later he learned how, after the quran, also he wasn't a poet. no, it' not man-made. and i don't know what do you think, if you think it's man-made or nor man-made, it's your opinion, actually i don't bother about what the others think :D ;)

What is more likely, the entire natural order we are familiar with is wrong... or Mohammed knew how to write?

What is more likely, the entire natural order we are familiar with is wrong... or Mohammed knew how to write?

hmm, if i said no or yes, it want change anythint, so i stick with my answer, i'm a theist, i beleive in god(not jesus, or mohamed, god is who created everything)
anyway, i beleive that it's from god, and that's want make a difference of heart anyone, if i thinked so, it's my thinking, and my opinion, isn't it?

uuuh...what ah*ll are you talking about?
okay... because of you're a white american you're what... hahaha, i'm also white... and... what's your point?

uuh... what? , first, we don't have priests, or even popa or something... so... uuh... what? it seems you're like, i don't know, don't read much about relegion, ok, it's just an advice...

lol
pope
ok
haha
M*W: I referred to myself as a White American, because you seemed to be under the impression that all Americans must be christians or believe in jesus. I am an American and and Atheist. I also happen to be Caucasian.

My comment about Pope Benedict XVI babysitting was referred to the catholics of the world, but not to you. I should have made that more clear. I knew you weren't going to understand it. Why would this comment be any different?

lol
ha
ha

ok
go
ha ha ha

fag-u

lol
ha ha ha

ur

cellf

te
hee
hee
hee

ok?

M*W: I referred to myself as a White American, because you seemed to be under the impression that all Americans must be christians or believe in jesus. I am an American and and Atheist. I also happen to be Caucasian.

My comment about Pope Benedict XVI babysitting was referred to the catholics of the world, but not to you. I should have made that more clear. I knew you weren't going to understand it. Why would this comment be any different?

lol
ha
ha

ok
go
ha ha ha

fag-u

lol
ha ha ha

ur

cellf

te
hee
hee
hee

ok?

ok... it's you who think that i think that all americans ...
lol
you're sick
you

mot

her

haha
lol

fuk

loool
er

you sick girl...

ha ha
booo!!

ha ha

u beach

ha ha

ho

ha ha

re

Last edited:
ok... it's you who think that i think that all americans ...
M*W: No, it's you who thinks I think what you think I think that I think what you think I think is true of all Americans (make that a Capitalist "A").

lol
you're sick
you

mot

her

haha
lol

fuk

loool
er

you sick girl...

ha ha
booo!!

ha ha
M*W: So I've been told.

However, this does not give you the license to fuck the English language by not breaking words apart at their proper hyphenation. Therefore, the correct English punctuation would have been: "mo- ther" 'haha lol' "fuck- er."

u beach

ha ha

ho

ha ha
M*W: Now you've done it, you lying low-lame foreign bigotted idiot! DO NOT EVER, EVER CALL ME A beach, yu lyin sak of camel sheet.

What is it mofo? Do you see MALIBU tattooed on my ass?

M*W: No, it's you who thinks I think what you think I think that I think what you think I think is true of all Americans (make that a Capitalist "A").

M*W: So I've been told.

However, this does not give you the license to fuck the English language by not breaking words apart at their proper hyphenation. Therefore, the correct English punctuation would have been: "mo- ther" 'haha lol' "fuck- er."

M*W: Now you've done it, you lying low-lame foreign bigotted idiot! DO NOT EVER, EVER CALL ME A beach, yu lyin sak of camel sheet.

What is it mofo? Do you see MALIBU tattooed on my ass?

no, i see a big beatch on your ass beach, h*re

haha, what, yu lying sak of camel sheet, hahahaha, do you still live at that time, hmm, weird, i didnt know that you are so much idots, also, beaches, hmm, now i know more things about you,

no, i see a big beatch on your ass beach, h*re
M*W: Pardon me, but you've never seen my ass nor my ox, and I am NOT a beach, h*re or anywhere! I told you to stop calling me a beach. If you do that one more time, I'm going to report you.

haha, what, yu lying sak of camel sheet, hahahaha, do you still live at that time, hmm, weird, i didnt know that you are so much idots, also, beaches, hmm, now i know more things about you,
M*W: Okay, that's it! I told you not to call me a beach anymore. I've just reported you to the City of Malibu.

M*W: Pardon me, but you've never seen my ass nor my ox, and I am NOT a beach, h*re or anywhere! I told you to stop calling me a beach. If you do that one more time, I'm going to report you.

M*W: Okay, that's it! I told you not to call me a beach anymore. I've just reported you to the City of Malibu.

lol

desoler, mais tu es une plage, lol, (fait transletre plage en englais, et change la prononciation, et tu vas decouvrir c'est qui toi exactement...) loool

Back