Earth Surface

Yes, he is. And he's spread this same nonsense in several threads already (and I expect more to come).

The truly sad thing is that he seems to really believe it. Not only that, but he thinks HE came up with the idea first. Little does he realize that it actually goes back a LONG, LONG time to when people were completely ignorant of science.

But at the same time, it's rather hard to feel sorry for someone who absolutely refuses to learn ANYTHING!

Yes, he is. And he's spread this same nonsense in several threads already (and I expect more to come).

The truly sad thing is that he seems to really believe it. Not only that, but he thinks HE came up with the idea first. Little does he realize that it actually goes back a LONG, LONG time to when people were completely ignorant of science.

But at the same time, it's rather hard to feel sorry for someone who absolutely refuses to learn ANYTHING!

He also refuses to answer questions.. :shrug:

I propose a different theory. An onion has layers. The Earth has layers. Therefore, the Earth is an onion.

One day this will be the real theory.
main point is earth is a living thing and growing also

earth_cross_section.jpg

Actually, come to think of it, why does the earth consist of that type of layers?
Why do the layers formed in such a well arranged structure? :confused:

jsis said:
layers of earth so well managed
You mean, the layers are well separated?
The only thing "managing" them is gravity, friction and radioactive decay, if you bother to read this. You know, well understood chemical and mechanical things, that we've known about for centuries.

Where will this bark go ? Will it be ejected into space ?
And where does that leave us ?
Finally, where is evidence that this has happened before ? And if it didn't, how do you know about it ?

yes it is possible that all continents or bark of earth may seprated from earth when earth move to old age

You mean, the layers are well separated?
The only thing "managing" them is gravity, friction and radioactive decay, if you bother to read this. You know, well understood chemical and mechanical things, that we've known about for centuries.
no i unuderstand that layers are seprate but lointly in one planet like there are different layers in one log but lointly also.

Where will this bark go ? Will it be ejected into space ?
And where does that leave us ?
Finally, where is evidence that this has happened before ? And if it didn't, how do you know about it ?
this seprated bark will go in universe and may be struck with another planets bark and supernova will occur.
i know only with my inteligence only. this is my idea only.

this seprated bark will go in universe and may be struck with another planets bark and supernova will occur.
i know only with my inteligence only. this is my idea only.

Otherwise known as an opinion. And a rather stupid one at that..

Otherwise known as an opinion. And a rather stupid one at that..
again i can not understand till now that why we are forgetting a very clear visual evidence that all continents are seprated from supercontinent. this is only possible if globe is expanding only and inner forces are resposible for growyh of globe. same process is happening with trees. bark of tree is seprated from each other, while tree is expanding.

Back