Earth Surface

And so begins a new science fiction movie that was always in the mind of Sureshbansal123 even while he/she was an infant. :D

Enmos, Cosmic. I love you guys. Really I do but fark work out when not replying is more effective than responding to headcase gazumbah's

It gets deeper, but it takes a while.
It depends on how much you feel like digging, or on your "shovelling technique".

Surface of Earth is Bark of Earth . it is not a real skin of earth , the real skin may have cells.

So where is this "Real Skin of Earth" you speak of?

You suggest that the Earth grows year by year like a tree?

This is a laughable theory.

So where is this "Real Skin of Earth" you speak of?

You suggest that the Earth grows year by year like a tree?

This is a laughable theory.
after the bark there is real skin of earth. plates of this bark is shrinking and plates of real skin expanding so one day this bark will be seprated from globe.term wise term.than new bark will arise. this process is going on.

after the bark there is real skin of earth. plates of this bark is shrinking and plates of real skin expanding so one day this bark will be seprated from globe.term wise term.than new bark will arise. this process is going on.

Where will this bark go ? Will it be ejected into space ?
And where does that leave us ?
Finally, where is evidence that this has happened before ? And if it didn't, how do you know about it ?

I propose a different theory. An onion has layers. The Earth has layers. Therefore, the Earth is an onion.

One day this will be the real theory.

I propose a different theory. An onion has layers. The Earth has layers. Therefore, the Earth is an onion.

One day this will be the real theory.
no, onion has not bark as tree have. onion has same layers when tree has different different layers like earth

earth_cross_section.jpg

Why are you guys even dignifying this whole "theory" (if thats what you want to call it) with an explanation. This person is obviously misled.

Why are you guys even dignifying this whole "theory" (if thats what you want to call it) with an explanation. This person is obviously misled.

I know, but like I said I was humoring him ;)

Edit: I was talking about the other thread, but it all comes down to the same thing.

Back