Dropa Discs

If you google dropa discs there are many good pictures of them, and things like them, some of them not the article in question, as well as the usual rubbish that comes with any googled topic.
Not really- do you think I didn't try google? There is little to no real information on the discs. I've seen three (total) grainy and unclear photos. The rest of the photos were pictures of Bi-Discs with commentary such as, "They may have looked a heckuva lot like these!" You answered none of my questions. Instead, you told me to do your homework for you.

I came across the technology while studying other topics, became interested about 50 years ago and casually took mental note in anything that I read or heard about since. I was actually looking at what may cause gravity, and because modern science did not satisfy me, I wondered if people of the past had any idea, so I studied everything philosophical, mythical and real about the ancestors. I studied ancient ruins and wondered how they were able to move an eighty tonne rock out of a mountain to another across the valley, etc. I would love to take you to some of those places and show you the obvious.
Yes, well, were I your charity case for world travel... But then, I doubt you've been to those places. You just spun words but you answered no questions.
Answering questions means providing relevant data to support claims. You give a preamble about a personal goal and then you make claims with no citations whatsoever.
Who moved an eighty ton rock from one mountain to another across a valley? To what construct are you referring? To what people?
As I said before the discs had to be made with specific dimensions and out of a specific kind of stone, usually one with a high silicon content.
Why? What is the specific material? Why does it need high silicon content? Can you explain what role the element Silicon plays chemically and physically?
The fact that the centre hole usually measures the square root of a number, and the outer diameter is the value of that number multiplied by itself, lets you know that if the stone was resonating that the wave of energy would be bounced backwards and forwards from the outside to the inside and back, but effectually cancelling itself out to form a standing wave.
Nonsense. Assuming what you say is true about the dimensions; explain what this "energy" (Mysterion unobtanium) is and what is causing the transference of energy and how that energy is converted into work.
Under certain conditions that occur naturally, governed by the celestial positions, atoms will either want to relax or tense up their activity.
Astrology? So now, you claim that planets millions of miles away determine the activity of atoms within the discs? The problem here is that you failed to account for basic and known (repeat: BASIC) physics while inventing some imaginary process off the top of your head. You may as well have just said that you need to align the Crystals and get the tincture of elemental dreams from the elf at the top of the mountain.
By picking the right timing, and patience, the molecules in the stones can be manipulated to jump into another harmonic mode of operation.
Explain these supposed harmonics and how they are affected by celestial objects. You're basically falling back on the old, "the magic isn't working because you're doing the spell wrong" excuse as to why no one can duplicate your claims.
This effect may cause the stone to loose its weight, become soft and pliable, give off light, become cold or invisible, all depending on the conditions.
It's spelled "lose" not "loose." Something not tight is "loose." To misplace something or lessen a degree is to "lose."
And again: Where do you come up with these claims? Where is the math? The physics?
Look: By twiddling the knobs on the elven fairies wings, you can create an orb of unobtanium--- I can spout things too as long as no one asks me to demonstrate reality.
If you look at the old heros and gods as they were wrongly believed to be, from the Babylonians to the Maya, you will see that they carry two items, one in each hand, a stick with usually four discs, and a handbag or cow bell or flower pot, looking object. The original items (of each culture that had been conned and left behind with superstitions) were tools or instruments, later degraded into symbols by those who did not know any better.
Okay- fine. Give us pictures of all these cross-referenced "gods" all depicted in this manner.
Yes, loosing heat is part of the process, but you get to keep the intentions of your post.
You mean, "Losing heat."
If you have nothing to contribute, why loiter around with empty comments?

Gerhard Kemmerer, you have made nothing else except empty comments. You refuse to back up your claims in any way whatsoever.
You have contributed nothing at all to any of our minds, our reading comprehension nor to Science. If you wish to make an example of others, you need to make an example of yourself, first.
Try to show validity in your claims or admit that you have no evidence. It's OK to be unable to support claims and refer to them as a 'working hypothesis." Whether others believe you or not is their choice. You are spouting claims as fact and leaving them entirely unsupported. Worse, you reference them across threads, such as the "Pyramid poured not pushed" thread. Without evidence and support, your claims are empty comments and excuses.

Not really- do you think I didn't try google? There is little to no real information on the discs. I've seen three (total) grainy and unclear photos. The rest of the photos were pictures of Bi-Discs with commentary such as, "They may have looked a heckuva lot like these!" You answered none of my questions. Instead, you told me to do your homework for you.

Yes, well, were I your charity case for world travel... But then, I doubt you've been to those places. You just spun words but you answered no questions.
Answering questions means providing relevant data to support claims. You give a preamble about a personal goal and then you make claims with no citations whatsoever.
Who moved an eighty ton rock from one mountain to another across a valley? To what construct are you referring? To what people?

Why? What is the specific material? Why does it need high silicon content? Can you explain what role the element Silicon plays chemically and physically?

Nonsense. Assuming what you say is true about the dimensions; explain what this "energy" (Mysterion unobtanium) is and what is causing the transference of energy and how that energy is converted into work.

Astrology? So now, you claim that planets millions of miles away determine the activity of atoms within the discs? The problem here is that you failed to account for basic and known (repeat: BASIC) physics while inventing some imaginary process off the top of your head. You may as well have just said that you need to align the Crystals and get the tincture of elemental dreams from the elf at the top of the mountain.

Explain these supposed harmonics and how they are affected by celestial objects. You're basically falling back on the old, "the magic isn't working because you're doing the spell wrong" excuse as to why no one can duplicate your claims.

It's spelled "lose" not "loose." Something not tight is "loose." To misplace something or lessen a degree is to "lose."
And again: Where do you come up with these claims? Where is the math? The physics?
Look: By twiddling the knobs on the elven fairies wings, you can create an orb of unobtanium--- I can spout things too as long as no one asks me to demonstrate reality.

Okay- fine. Give us pictures of all these cross-referenced "gods" all depicted in this manner.

You mean, "Losing heat."

Gerhard Kemmerer, you have made nothing else except empty comments. You refuse to back up your claims in any way whatsoever.
You have contributed nothing at all to any of our minds, our reading comprehension nor to Science. If you wish to make an example of others, you need to make an example of yourself, first.
Try to show validity in your claims or admit that you have no evidence. It's OK to be unable to support claims and refer to them as a 'working hypothesis." Whether others believe you or not is their choice. You are spouting claims as fact and leaving them entirely unsupported. Worse, you reference them across threads, such as the "Pyramid poured not pushed" thread. Without evidence and support, your claims are empty comments and excuses.

In order for me to explain anything I have to first be able to introduce the topic, but it seems like it is too bizarre for you to accept, it is something you are not used to. If that is the case why are you trying to delve into a mystery? Either dismiss it or learn. The trouble is that you expect it to fit into your patterns of thinking and logic, and it may not have dawned on you that there are things that you do not understand about nature.

Whatever I post will not be logical or acceptable based on common knowledge. But it seems you are so puny minded that you have to point out spelling mistakes on posts made in a hurry.

I don't know what kind of service you are getting with your google.

Based on what I have said, what do you think is possible or do you think it's all rubbish?

It's not possible to give you a full lesson on every related topic, that would take years.

Now if you don't like my short answers and you can't make anthing out of it, it only shows that you are not genuinely interested, have not done any research of your own in the past to be able to see where I am coming from, or you are incapacitated in some way.

Personally, I think it's your attitude.

You contradicted yourself several times, by claiming it would take years to give the full lessons and then complaining that I'm mentally deficient to the point of not understanding your short posts. Which is it?
In order for me to explain anything I have to first be able to introduce the topic, but it seems like it is too bizarre for you to accept, it is something you are not used to. If that is the case why are you trying to delve into a mystery? Either dismiss it or learn. The trouble is that you expect it to fit into your patterns of thinking and logic, and it may not have dawned on you that there are things that you do not understand about nature.
This is all fine and good, but can you provide evidence to support your claims or not?
Based on what I have said, what do you think is possible or do you think it's all rubbish?
I think the part about celestial influence on the atoms is absolute rubbish. It doesn't matter; convince me I am wrong with strong evidence.

Personally, I think it's your attitude.
Possibly. But I think that you or any other person will always come up against contrary attitudes. Instead of worrying about my attitude, provide strong evidence to support your claims. Strong evidence will support your position, leave me speechless and provide you support from critical thinkers.

You contradicted yourself several times, by claiming it would take years to give the full lessons and then complaining that I'm mentally deficient to the point of not understanding your short posts. Which is it?

This is all fine and good, but can you provide evidence to support your claims or not?

I think the part about celestial influence on the atoms is absolute rubbish. It doesn't matter; convince me I am wrong with strong evidence.

Possibly. But I think that you or any other person will always come up against contrary attitudes. Instead of worrying about my attitude, provide strong evidence to support your claims. Strong evidence will support your position, leave me speechless and provide you support from critical thinkers.

Go to Question on Ice, we'll go into detailed rubbish.

Go to Question on Ice, we'll go into detailed rubbish.

No, you will stay on topic here and address valid questions here. The Ice topic is a separate thread and while you most certainly can refer to it; stay on topic here.

Show evidence. Explain the "tech" you speak of. Answer the silicon question. Answer where the 716 discs went, why none remain and why no viable photos, documents or anything of the kind for discs or for researchers exist.

No, you will stay on topic here and address valid questions here. The Ice topic is a separate thread and while you most certainly can refer to it; stay on topic here.

Show evidence. Explain the "tech" you speak of. Answer the silicon question. Answer where the 716 discs went, why none remain and why no viable photos, documents or anything of the kind for discs or for researchers exist.

It is right on the topic dear friend, it will be.

If you have nothing to contribute, why loiter around with empty comments?

Nobody can contribute anything but empty crap because the whole subject of secret alien technology rocks is pretty obviously empty crap. I mean come on!:rolleyes:

Back