Draqon as MOD for parapsychology

Should Draqon be made MOD of Parapsychology?

• Yes, but only if he gets a respectable avatar.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Mit mir? Ich habe gedakt sie kann nicht deutsch sprechen???

Ugh, my grammar sucks...

Draqon, I will gladly give it up if you take it back and use it.

Enmos???

En???

no my poor soul has already been lost to the river Styx. You can no longer save the angelic angels' angel of heavenly light, the avatar mask no longer fits, the charismatic nature of existence within the forum's boundaries has been augmented into partitions beyond ....

yawn.

Its not dutch you silly avatarless russky Mudak ruble head.

monkey-cop.jpg

I think I will start to embarass myself if I keep it up.

DRAQON! GET A DAMN AVATAR!!!

Damn, The three of us finally get together again, and I have to leave :bawl:

Meanwhile:

letter to James R.,

Hello my most noble and most respectful moderator of all moderators ever on Sciforums, recently a member who's name starts on s and ends with t and in between has a "kaugh" has called me a very imperviously feverish names such that I have no tongue to say of it no more, please correct this devious mischief upon my humble soul, do the right thing, James R the glorious most noble and most amazing and respectful moderator of all moderators.

Best Regards,

draqon the victim of Sciforums' Gulag

I think I will start to embarass myself if I keep it up.

DRAQON! GET A DAMN AVATAR!!!

Damn, The three of us finally get together again, and I have to leave :bawl:

I have to go in a few minutes myself.
Ok, see you later man.

My letter to JamesR

Hello my most noble and most respectful moderator of all moderators ever on Sciforums, recently a member of sciforums decided to not use an avatar. I propose that we not allow people without avatars to voice any complaints as not having an avatar as highly immoral and unethical. please correct this devious mischief upon the glory of sciforums James R the glorious most noble and most amazing and respectful moderator of all moderators.

Best Regards,

Skaught the victim of an avatarless cossak.

Back