Draqon as MOD for parapsychology

Should Draqon be made MOD of Parapsychology?

• Yes, but only if he gets a respectable avatar.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Then you shall never be a MOD. All the mods have avatars. It is a prerequisite.

We gotta find Draqon an avatar, Skaught. Here is one suggestion:

pikaface.gif

;)

Hey, I'll say this: draqon certainly has the patience to be a mod. I can see this is true because he is seemingly on this forum 24/7. No offense draq. :)

I assume parapsychology can be monitored easily by the most appropriate candidate remotely, even without authorization and log in codes, etc. I say we simply assume this 'moderator' is in place.

I can sense her.

Thanks for the PM Skaught :)
I would have to vote "No" though, because I don't think Draqon really wants the burden of being a mod.
He would have to make decisions from time to time that he would definitely view as immoral.

Last edited:
I am next canidate to be mod here sorry. THread about this is far past.
Any other decisions cross my mind I'll let you know.

Wheres your avatar draqon?

oh a bloke skaught stole it from me, so I cried a river of tears which formed a lake were I fished for a new avatar but before I could retrieve the reflection of it, the lake sank me in, and here I am in the void and emptiness of a dark room without an avatar and pity upon the children of Zimbabwe who saw my avatar somewhere on the mountain of Kilimanjaro, so I climbed there myself and myself only with this girl who I imagine would have been there if only I actually went anywhere outside this room, but hey after all this the important part is that my avatar is safe here, with you skaught. :)

Draqon, I will gladly give it up if you take it back and use it.

Enmos???

En???

Back