Door knockers

Asguard

Kiss my dark side
Valued Senior Member
this is mostly going to be a bitch so if you want to move it or close it go ahead tiassa

now on to the topic

what the FUCK gives bloody JW the RIGHT to come and knock on my fucking door at 9:00 in the fucking morning

I was up late last night and they fucking come and disterb ME and my dogs with there "can we have a word with you about god" bullshit!!!!

Anyone else pissed off about these nutcases????

would you be this made at Girl Scouts selling cookies?

I mean, is it the time or the reason?

no if it was a kid selling biscuts (you know that never happens here:p) i wouldnt be as angry. If it was an adult selling biscuts i would give them a serve for disterbing me in the morning but no i wouldnt be angry either (just irritated)

However since i moved out to SA (3 years now?) i have been disterbed by JW and mormons at least 20 times, ALWAYS in the morning generally on a saterday morning and almost all ways when i am asleep

Put up a No Trespassing sign. They show up you can call the cops and have them arrested.
easy peasy

the problem is i dont really want to turn away people who either a) come here for help (we have lots of elderly nabors and if one of them came here needing help i would help them) or b) door knockers like the redcross or the scouts ect

i got a sign on my door, that say's:

no sales people, no canvasers, and definalty NO BLOODY JW's!!

what the FUCK gives bloody JW the RIGHT to come and knock on my fucking door at 9:00 in the fucking morning

I was up late last night and they fucking come and disterb ME and my dogs with there "can we have a word with you about god" bullshit!!!!

Yeah I get pissed off when they show up at my door on a Sat or Sun morning too. They don't come around as much as they used to. I don't answer it all. My dog with start barking like mad at the door. If they continue ringing the bell he goes to the front window that looks onto the porch and starts growling. That is usually enough to make them take off!! But it really does piss me off, because by then I am wide awake.

Sometimes they will come around in the daytime with their little pamphlets.
I open the door, they start talking I say i am not interested and shut the door in their faces while they are still talking.

But I get more pissed off at my neighbours because they wake me up more frequently. Some ppl have nothing better to do, then to get up and start mowing their lawn at 8:30 am on a weekend morning! :mad: Or we got this guy that was SCRAPING every last piece of ice off the driveway with a spade at 8:00 am last weekend. They love to just get out there and start working.
We are always like WTF who is that now! and what the hell time is it. Don't ppl sleep in anymore, or have morning sex or for gods sake at least have some decency for those of us that look forward to sleeping in on the weekend.

I was thinking of putting a sign on my door reading

"WANTED!!!

Mormon or JW for bloody sacrifice,
cookies provided

Inquire within"

Oh for those of you not australian the cookie remark has to do with a case a while ago in melbourne (i think) where some JW were feed hash cookies:p

And i should have said "satanic sacrifice":p

However since i moved out to SA (3 years now?) i have been disterbed by JW and mormons at least 20 times, ALWAYS in the morning generally on a saterday morning and almost all ways when i am asleep

Is it usually the same people, or are they always different?

I don't open my door to them when they come around, and hope they just assume nobody's home. I had a pretty big debate with some Christians about religion a year or two ago when some old guy and a woman came to my door.

My favorite greeting for JW's:

"We have a jew, a pagan, and a Chinese communist. WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?"

And when I used that particular phrase, it was a more or less accurate description of our house...

this is mostly going to be a bitch so if you want to move it or close it go ahead tiassa

now on to the topic

at nine you lucky dog i have had them come to my house at quarter to seven in the morning

I'm lucky, my new house is like the batcave, no one has dared to walk down my driveway except the mailman.

I just put a statue of the devil outside my front door with a sign saying that

I practice human sacrifices on weekends only. ;) :D I don't get mad, I get

even! :p

I'm lucky, my new house is like the batcave, no one has dared to walk down my driveway except the mailman.

How many ppl still get mail delivery right to their doors? Where I live they have a box on the corner. The mailman puts out mail in our own compartment which we have a key for. There is no door to door delivery.

Get one of these for your door:
S-NOthump.gif

HERE

How many ppl still get mail delivery right to their doors?

Me and just about everyone else I know.
Other than those living in apartment buildings, or very rural routes, just about everyone gets door-to-door service in the US.

Back