Don't Steal Bread in Iran

Red Devil

Born Again Athiest
Registered Senior Member
iranboy.jpg

This 8 year old boy tried to steal a loaf of bread in an Iranian market, he was obviously hungry or it was for his family. The islamic law was summarily dealt to him by the locals. They crushed his arm under a car wheel, this is one of a sequence.If it does not turn gangrenous and probably kill him, he will be a cripple for life.

No matter what I do, I can't get the IMG to post so you'll have to scroll down in spidergoat's link.

Before spider chimed in I was wondering what part of the body gets crushed when a kid whacks off in public? Made me put my legs together and cringe just to think about it. OWWW!

if this is real, this is sad, and wrong.

if this is fake, this is sad, and also wrong.

any-way you spin it, its so sad to see kid to go through this and if its fake its sad someone has such evil humor.

No matter what I do, I can't get the IMG to post so you'll have to scroll down in spidergoat's link.

I looked at all the images starting with the first, after you posted, and it seemed to me its always the left hand.

A car tire wouldn't damage your arm as much as you might think, especially if it's at low pressure. If this were punishment, they would use a wooden cart or something.

Back