Don't hate! Don't judge!

Execute them both, then use the money that we would have spent on the abusers and help the little boy. Society simply does not need people like that. Get rid of them ...and not locked up, either. "Rid" as in "execute". And don't give them lengthy appeals and such. Just do it.

Baron Max

I second that! People (if you can even call them that, more like animals) like that should not get a second chance. That boy will be traumatized for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
I thought it was supposed to be wrong to judge people. Aren't we supposed to embrace different cultures and lifestyles?

I thought it was supposed to be wrong to judge people. Aren't we supposed to embrace different cultures and lifestyles?

I don't give a shit what is "supposed" to be right or wrong. I will think and feel however I want about ppl. Do I judge them? Yeah all the time. Do I feel bad about it? No

I don't give a shit what is "supposed" to be right or wrong. I will think and feel however I want about ppl. Do I judge them? Yeah all the time. Do I feel bad about it? No

its like sciforums jerry springer. i do what i want!!

Exceptionally simplistic

Scaramouche said:

That, like your topic post, is exceptionally simplistic.

But, it's impossible not to judge those people. The sexually abused they're child. They affected him for life. He might never trust any adults again. And then he might/will abuse his own child! I might say you can't judge the kind but the adults hell yea.

But, it's impossible not to judge those people. The sexually abused they're child. They affected him for life. He might never trust any adults again. And then he might/will abuse his own child! I might say you can't judge the kind but the adults hell yea.
Yeah, I'm kind of just poking fun at the stupid politically correct idea that it's wrong to judge or hate people.

Back