Does this count as paedophilia?

If you read my post through i do mention that, everyone is ready for sex once they are developed, the emotional connection is something different, all adults are ready for sex, plain mindless sex, the emotional connection is something that you have/dont have with the person, its up to the individual to decide if they want an emotional connection, the reason people regret losing their virginity is because they didnt have the emotional connection, it was just sex, many people never will be ready for the emotional connection, some people even have a fear of it, many people lose their virginity outside of a relationship, or in a relationship they are not happy with. Speaking as a man i dont brag about my first time, in fact i never mention it(and no i dont regret it) i just dont like talking about sex with other people, especially something as special and private as that. I apologise if it wasnt clear in my original post what i was trying to say but the general idea is everyone is ready for sex once developed, the emotional connection is optional and mostly forgotten in the heat of the moment.

Well people, i don't think that Daydream cares anymore, as he has not read the last 2 pages of posts so let's all go to sleep.

Back