Does God pick his nose?

Originally posted by NightFall
i thought for sure this was going to have to do with heavenly rhinoplasty... really..

but here's another question.
when you are little your parents scold you for picking your nose, becuase it is offensive.. and your fingers are dirty.. and im not sure why else..
so is it ok for god to pick his nose, or is it still wrong and offenive?
and if it is still wrong and he does it anyway, does this mean that god is disobeying gods wishes, and then will god go to hell for picking his nose?:bugeye: :m:
----------
M*W: Well.... It's really NOT okay, but let's face it, we all do it occasionally out of necessity, including God. It's still offensive, but it is not technically a "sin" requiring eternal damnation in hell or anything. It's always more appropriate to pick one's nose when nobody's looking, but it becomes a "sin" when you flick a booger on someone.

Originally posted by Quantum Quack
another question which is a little puzzling.
Why is picking ones nose considered offensive I wonder?
----------
M*W: The same rule for picking one's nose applies to scratching one's ass in public. It's not the "action" of the deed that's offensive. It's the snot and crap one pulls out of their orifices that offends. Again, it only becomes a "sin" if one flicks it upon another.

Q, is there any reason that anyone beyond yourself ought to adopt your definition of real, or of what God's attributes are?

It's always more appropriate to pick one's nose when nobody's looking, but it becomes a "sin" when you flick a booger on someone.
hahahah!!! would that be the 11th commandment, "thou shalt not fling boogies' ?? :D

although i would like to point out that it was being a sin becuase god knew it was wrong, but he deliberately disobeyed god. etc..

Back