Does God bless America?

Does God bless America?

Well, the first puritans who came on Mayflower thought so - when they arrived, they found an empty land - the tribe to which it belonged died on smallpox - God's intervention, undoubtedly.
So they settled, but as you all probably know, they all almost died the very first winter, but were saved by local indigenous people - God's intervention again.
Then the surrounding tribes also started to die out by smallpox and other “white man diseases”. Puritans did not help them – they celebrated another God’s intervention.
Unfortunately, some Indians survived. So Puritans started to kill them – with God’s help, of course.
Finally God helped white people to conquer entire continent – with virgin soil and rich with natural resources. There are estimates that some 100 millions of indigenous people were killed in the process.
But God’s love is endless. With his help some 12.000 000 Africans were brought to America as slaves. Approximately the same number died during slave hunts and transport.

When slavery was finally abolished, God inspired some good Americans to created holly organization called Ku-klux-klan. Its members killed over 20.000 people.

Some people say that God turned his face away when he allowed the attack to WTC. But no – it was just another God’s plan. To this day for every victim from 11/9 there are at least 5 dead and 20 injured Moslems from Afghanistan and Iraq war. So people in WTC did not die for nothing. They died for Christianity, God and America.

Don't worry – God still loves America!

Originally posted by Raha
Does God bless America?

Well, the first puritans who came on Mayflower thought so - when they arrived, they found an empty land - the tribe to which it belonged died on smallpox - God's intervention, undoubtedly.
So they settled, but as you all probably know, they all almost died the very first winter, but were saved by local indigenous people - God's intervention again.
Then the surrounding tribes also started to die out by smallpox and other “white man diseases”. Puritans did not help them – they celebrated another God’s intervention.
Unfortunately, some Indians survived. So Puritans started to kill them – with God’s help, of course.
Finally God helped white people to conquer entire continent – with virgin soil and rich with natural resources. There are estimates that some 100 millions of indigenous people were killed in the process.
But God’s love is endless. With his help some 12.000 000 Africans were brought to America as slaves. Approximately the same number died during slave hunts and transport.

When slavery was finally abolished, God inspired some good Americans to created holly organization called Ku-klux-klan. Its members killed over 20.000 people.

Some people say that God turned his face away when he allowed the attack to WTC. But no – it was just another God’s plan. To this day for every victim from 11/9 there are at least 5 dead and 20 injured Moslems from Afghanistan and Iraq war. So people in WTC did not die for nothing. They died for Christianity, God and America.

Don't worry – God still loves America!

The Pilgrams came to America for religious freedom, not to kill indigenous people. What history book have you been taught from? All of those evils you have mentioned were not invented by Americans. The first Europeon Americans wanted to escape those things, but they followed them here. Now there is nowhere left to run, true evil must be confronted by the whole world.

Last edited:
Originally posted by dan6989
The Pilgrims came to America for religious freedom, not to kill indigenous people.
That's true. But they were seeking freedom only for themselves. They established religious totalitarian regime. They expelled everybody who did not share their ideas and they brought witch hunts to America - the infamous Salem case.
That they rejoiced when they saw indigenous people dieing is true - there are written records about it. They regarded America their Promised Land and indigenous people were Canaanites to them.

All of those evils you have mentioned were not invented by Americans.
I did not say that. I did not make that post to blame someone. I just thought it appropriate to point out how such "god's blessing" may look like.

The first European Americans wanted to escape those things, but they followed them here.
Yes, some of them. The other came for very clear purpose - to get rich as soon as possible at any cost.

Originally posted by Raha
That's true. But they were seeking freedom only for themselves. They established religious totalitarian regime. They expelled everybody who did not share their ideas and they brought witch hunts to America - the infamous Salem case.
That they rejoiced when they saw indigenous people dieing is true - there are written records about it. They regarded America their Promised Land and indigenous people were Canaanites to them.

This is true in a isolated manner, but it was not everywhere in early America.

I did not say that. I did not make that post to blame someone. I just thought it appropriate to point out how such "god's blessing" may look like. [/B]
I was making sure you kept it in mind.

Yes, some of them. The other came for very clear purpose - to get rich as soon as possible at any cost. [/B]

This sounds like the very point I am trying to make. The Pilgrams tried to escape religious persecution by going to other places in Europe, before found the chance to move to the New World. After, the Pilgrams got settled in America through lots of faith and hard work, others with less innocent motives came to America. Have read my site thoroughly? http://www.woodstockanddeadseascrolls.net/

Back