Does Common Descent Follow Logically From Darwin's Four Postulates?

Can any conceivable DNA-based life-form evolve into any other conceivable DNA-based life-form?
Life forms don't evolve into each other. Evolution has no such goals. There is something called convergent evolution, in which species evolve to fit a similar niche in the environment, and thus can have similar traits. But their DNA is always unique.

What's the point in excluding the mathematical improbability? Are you acknowledging your faith in The Threshold of Intolerable Miraculousness?
I asked if there is a fundamental law that prevents it.
It's improbable to the extreme, but that doesn't make a common ancestor improbable. They are different circumstances.

What's the chance my 1964 Plymouth Valiant will crash into a wall in precisely a way that will turn it into a Porsche 911? Very unlikely. But that doesn't mean that a car factory can't turn metal into either one.

It's improbable to the extreme, but that doesn't make a common ancestor improbable. They are different circumstances.

What's the chance my 1964 Plymouth Valiant will crash into a wall in precisely a way that will turn it into a Porsche 911? Very unlikely. But that doesn't mean that a car factory can't turn metal into either one.

What are the chances you will ever make sense?

I MIGHT consider you have broken through

The Threshold of Intolerable Miraculousness?

:)

Eugene seems, for his own obscure reasons of creationist rhetoric, determined to foist this bogus concept that he has dreamt up on all of us. I can't think why, but there will be piece of rhetoric ready and waiting, I have no doubt. :rolleyes:

No. I don't believe as you do. I don't believe in The Threshold of Intolerable Miraculousness.
So you made up something that is false. In other words you are wasting everyones time including your own...

If I look up the definition of a troll will there just be a picture of you?:rolleyes:

Eugene seems, for his own obscure reasons of creationist rhetoric, determined to foist this bogus concept that he has dreamt up on all of us. I can't think why, but there will be piece of rhetoric ready and waiting, I have no doubt. :rolleyes:
I have no problem confessing what I really believe. I am a quantum creationist and I'm especially proud of The Fundamental Axioms of Seventh-day Millerites, Circa 2017. http://everythingimportant.org/God

Why can't my critics and detractors be honest and simply admit their belief that the fantastically improbable can't happen?

I believe that my mathematical definition of an inheritable, maximally-magical molecule is a valid scientific construct,
Your belief is unfounded.
in that it is useful for proving an important theorem.
It isn't. You made up something silly and pretend it is meaningful. That is not science - that is just meaningless and silly.

Back