does anybody know who or what are Eloheems?

The plurality of Elohim

Now, we find Him at the beginning, His attributes. And now, you were with Him then. Then is when the Book of Life comes into view. Now, we read over here in Revelations the 13th chapter, the 8th verse, that the beast that comes upon the earth in these last days will deceive all those people on the earth whose names were not written in the Lamb's Book of Life before the foundation of the world.
Think of it. Before Jesus was ever born, four thousand years before He came on earth, and several thousand years more before you come on earth, Jesus in God's mind died for the sins of the world, and the Book of Life was made; and your name was put on that Book of Life before the foundation of the world. That's the Bible truth. See? Your name was ordained of God and placed on the Book of Life before the foundation of the world.
You were there in His attributes.

And today - Romans 8:16-19

"16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God"

Hope that made it clearer for you,
The Visitor

Re: The plurality of Elohim

Originally posted by TheVisitor
Now, we find Him at the beginning, His attributes. And now, you were with Him then. Then is when the Book of Life comes into view. Now, we read over here in Revelations the 13th chapter, the 8th verse, that the beast that comes upon the earth in these last days will deceive all those people on the earth whose names were not written in the Lamb's Book of Life before the foundation of the world.
Think of it. Before Jesus was ever born, four thousand years before He came on earth, and several thousand years more before you come on earth, Jesus in God's mind died for the sins of the world, and the Book of Life was made; and your name was put on that Book of Life before the foundation of the world. That's the Bible truth. See? Your name was ordained of God and placed on the Book of Life before the foundation of the world.
You were there in His attributes.
OK, now your credibility goes down the drain unless you're Brian Kocourek. And all this time we thought you were actually a biblical scholar but really nothing more than a copy-n-paste internet pirate.

WHO IS THIS MELCHISEDEC #55
The word Body expression
Brian Kocourek

52___ Now, we find Him at the beginning, His attributes. And now, you were with Him then. Then is when the Book of Life comes into view. Now, we read over here in Revelations the 13th chapter, the 8th verse, that the beast that comes upon the earth in these last days will deceive all those people on the earth whose names were not written in the Lamb's Book of Life before the foundation of the world. Think of it. Before Jesus was ever born, four thousand years before He came on earth, and several thousand years before you come on earth, Jesus in God's mind died for the sins of the world, and the Book of Life was made; and your name was put on that Book of Life before the foundation of the world. That's the Bible truth. See? Your name was ordained of God and placed on the Book of Life before the foundation of the world. You were there in His attributes.

OK, now your credibility goes down the drain unless you're Brian Kocourek. And all this time we thought you were actually a biblical scholar but really nothing more than a copy-n-paste internet pirate

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Ha, Ha, ha....thats a good one!
Guilty as charged, kinda, but hey...You can't improve on perfection.
I am a student of the Bible, a privite student, but I've never made any attempt at hiding my sources....
William Branham was the mightiest prophet to walk the earth in nearly 2000 years.

Thats were I get all my information, From the message of the hour given to Branham, and the Scriptures.

WHO IS THIS MELCHISEDEC #55
The word Body expression
Brian Kocourek

I don't personally know who your Brian Kocourek is, but it looks like he's your internet pirate, not me...actually I looked up his name in a search on the Net....He's a preacher...and this sermon does not belong to him.

This looks like he said it, but as you discovered, it was copied, because here I have it word for word.
Heh,heh.....

It is from a sermon preached by William Branham,
titled "Who Is This Melchesidec" on Feb 21, 1965, paragraph #55

There are aprox. 1150 sermons available on tape and verbatim text transcript.

The entire message of "Who is this Melchesidec" is here.
http://www.nathan.co.za/message.asp?sermonum=1087
and all the other messages too.

Last edited:
Back