Document exposing a SALE to buyers of propellant

I don't want to comment here, but the signature on that page he keeps posting is the most ridiculous signature I have ever seen. A simple X would be better if you cannot write.

@ Captain Kremmen,

If you want to be obtuse about Cold Fusion I am sure there is a proper thread for it. Spread your ignorance around though, this Forum has fans of that sort of pathological Skepticism.

No, but if he ever manages to get someone to actually buy his "invention", he could find himself in a heap of trouble.

That's true. In every country, as far as I know, it would be considered fraud and punishable with jail time. (But then he wouldn't be worried about a job.)

I don't want to comment here, but the signature on that page he keeps posting is the most ridiculous signature I have ever seen. A simple X would be better if you cannot write.

It's an executive signature. Other people do it too.

178701279.jpg

Jack Lew. Obama's Treasury Secretary.

I did it on YouTube because it can not be read as a figure:

[video=youtube;XwXzCKqCsFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwXzCKqCsFM[/video]

You can enlarge the image by using the option of your browser:

two-letter-sale.jpg

Well, don't stress yourself.
I can tell you now that inventions which contravene Newton's laws of Motion very seldom make any money.
And by very seldom, I mean never.

I discovered something important: A ANTI BRAKE.

View the topic.

OK
But I wouldn't like you to get your hopes up just to be disappointed.
Your inventions cannot possibly work.

How is my posting going to help you sell it?
I don't think any of your inventions work.

I'll do a deal with you.
I'll pretend to think it works, but I want 10%

It's so good, he is now selling a brake.

It's not a brake, it's an ANTI brake. When it meets a real brake, they are both annihilated with a huge release of energy. With enough anti-brakes we could solve the energy crisis. (We have plenty of regular brakes!)

Back