Do you really want to know the truth? I don't think so.

You are simply wrong.

…it's very hypocritical and wrong to assume that some person out there knows it all and is spreading the truth.

That would make you a hypocrite. :D

Flores,

The truth is manifest and can not be spread because it doesn't belong to anyone but god.
This bullshit is crap on so many levels it is difficult to know where to begin.

Manifest - 1 : readily perceived by the senses and especially by the sight
2 : easily understood or recognized by the mind : OBVIOUS

Clearly it is not manifest otherwise we wouldn’t be having this debate.

Why can’t one spread truth even if it doesn’t belong to you? Since when does truth have an owner? Why should truth have an owner?

One of the major questions about truth is whether God exists or not. To assert that he does in such a debate is moronic.

Kat

Laser Eyes said:
That's right. You don't want to know. The more I read this forum the more I realize that the vast majority of people - and that means almost every person who uses this forum - simply does not want to know the truth. Sure you may have intellectual curiosity about certain questions - Is there a creator? What is the nature of God? What is the purpose of life? - but do you really want to know the answer to these questions?

Does this include you, Laser Eyes? What if I told you that the truth could only be found in a book called, "The Devil's Apocrypha" - would you take the time to read it and honestly consider it? Because there's two sides to every story, you know...

Back