do we need so many people ?

I know this wasn't the point of my last post:

Dr. Lou Natic said:
"yeah you're right, society will be the end of the planet but I don't care we might as well live it up, who cares about the future? I'll be dead anyway"
and thats fine, you have a right to that opinion,"

I know that what you said in this quote was not the point of my last post.
I don't know why so many people have to grossly misinterpret my posts.

Dr Lou Natic:
"So we often put an end to what nature has been perfecting for millions of years just because we could really use their carcasses in our unnatural society"

You don't see how we are part of nature ourselves and somehow everything we create is also somehow an extension of nature to echo an idea of Marshall Mchulan, the famous communications professor/writer, i.e the wires of a computer are like an extension of our nervous system, a car is like a snail shell for humans.

Dr Lou Natic said:
"You are upset by people suffering, I am upset by people "progressing"(destroying earth)."

I never said that that kind of progress doesn't upset me. I think it would be very bad for all of us to destroy the amazon rainforest, to eliminate endangered species and to do other things harmful to the environment.

Dr. Lou Natic said:
"Yes I'm angry fredx, because I can see the affect humans have had on the beautiful planet earth, that would anger and sadden anyone who truely understood how amazing earth really is."

I understand

I have an interesting way of looking at things offered by an old professor friend of mine that might help you out here.

What we know as civilization and even as the civilised world is not necessarily or always civilised as you see from the war in Iraq.

Civil= give and take
tribal= push and shove

Of course that it just a guide post. Reality is not always so cut and dry.

Last edited:
Back