Do numbers lie?

I see a lot of people here who believes in Yahweh and they think they have him all figured out. And I see a lot of atheists here who dismiss him.

According to statistics Christianity comes in with 2.1 participants, and Atheist with 1.1
So I have a question for the atheists: In the time we live in, if you only look at the biggest religious group, how can the number of the irrational believers be double the number rational thinkers? Surely there must be a reason for those numbers. would you suggest that 2.1 billion people blew exactly the same fuse to believe in the same god or how did that rumor start?

www.nobeliefs.com/fallacies.htm

Sometimes if I chose something I look for numbers and go combinations with the #'s 1,2,4,7,8,0 and stick away from the #,s 1,3,5,6,9,0, for some reason it usually works out best, and I find if any of the four centre numbers are three in a row it's a definite yes or no, I don't do it much just for certain things. Well like if I have to chose between a couple of things or more that I can only guess what would be best, I will not do something that I can tell is wrong because of the numbers.

Last edited:
Back