Do Mormons go to Hell?

Tony1,

I'm not a Christian nor have I ever read the entire Bible. Personally, I believe the concept of Heaven and Hell are a state of mind. And I believe that when the Bible states the word "Heaven" it actually means the stars or space. But Biblically speaking, I'm pretty sure it mentions somewhere in the Bible that Jesus will come down and make Heaven on Earth. And those who are saved will be a part of that Kingdom. Right or wrong????

Im a catholic and that bit still never made much sence to me. all i could gess was that every partical exist simltaniouly in three places. Here, heaven and hell, so the kindom of god would be in heaven but that is already overlayed with "Reality" and so is hell.

This theory will probably offend EVERYONE

The Bible makes it clear that all who do not trust in Jesus [the Jesus of the Bible - the Mormons have their own version] will go to the hell that was made for Satan and his fallen angels. Mormon worship is a sad lie though they are some of the most family centered and nice people going.

ISDAMan

Tony1,

You and I need to talk! Just for starters, people are in Heaven and will continue to go there. I'm wondering where you got your ideas from [regarding end times and death as per your example].

With Love,
ISDAMan

No man, Church, or religion can say who is going to heaven and who isn't..Ohhh I know most religions say they are right and all the others are messed up but the reality is if you believe in God as the creator and that he loves us all...then it makes no sense to only allow a certain religion into heaven..God is bigger than me and you.. he is bigger than the Mormons , Christians. Moslems, Catholics, Jews, etc etc etc and quoting the Bible as prove that you know what God wants is insane...I can show you verse's in the Bible that any of your religions ignore that support the other religions..smiles I have my own religion and nobody can say I am wrong anways..lol..

Simply Pathetic. I totally agree with you justagirl. The problem is that these religious fanatics are under a spell. It's time to Break the Spell people.

Peace

People be nice before everyone calles you hopless Heritics

calling people religious fanatics dosn't help the debate at all if this was any other forum you would have already have had 50 people compling. NO NAME CALLING (personally i think that the quality of the person gets them their ticket to heaven or hell not what you belive in but thats just my opinion)

Asguard,

That was not my intention at all. I'm not trying to call people names. I am just calling it how I see it.

Fanatic- A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

In my opinion this describes a person exactly when they take their "Holy Books" so literally.

If I was calling them names I would have said !@#$%~@$~@$%!@#%~@#$%!@#$~#!@%~$~@#~#$~$%!~$~@#$~@#$~$%

I'm catholic so I can't say for sure that anyone, let alone any group in particular, is going to hell. However I do know for sure that there are people who are definately going to heaven. Personally I'm most likely going to end up in purgatory for a while because I'm certainly not a saint.
-Matt

matticiousg,

Just wanted to let you know that pergatory is not Biblical. It is just another favorable idea made up by the Catholic church.

Peace

Back