Do machines already exceed human intelligence?

Do machines already exceed human intelligence?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And where, pray tell, do you get your information from?
Same place you got your Kings :) Only fools and horses

I get my information off reputable sources off the internet . This information I store as data in my neurological reference frame for easy access .

GPT3 gets its knowledge from the internet and may soon be able to clean the internet from junk

if present knowledge and thoughts presented to me are BS , my neurological diversity will kick into neurological chaos mode searching my neurological reference frame for the correct answer , accessing the data and re-presenting correctly based on the recall of information .
As I said, if the "correct answer" ain't in there, it ain't gonna come out. You need a better method to figure things out than your own musings.

I get my information off reputable sources off the internet . This information I store as data in my neurological reference frame for easy access .
Wow, clever.
Well in my neurological reference frame I have present knowledge and thoughts . Additionally I have a ''section'' of my neurological reference frame where I store my neurological diversity . What that means is if present knowledge and thoughts presented to me are BS , my neurological diversity will kick into neurological chaos mode searching my neurological reference frame for the correct answer , accessing the data and re-presenting correctly based on the recall of information .
Ahh, you are one of those who get their knowledge from the internet. The "Same place you got your Kings :) Only fools and horses
Peculiar how that works.
Can Ai eat worms to survive ? A single solar flare could wipe out all Ai in one swoop .
Your lack of knowledge is showing.
GPT3 has a brain and memory banks, just like humans. A solar flare may wipe out the internet, but won't affect a properly insulated GPT3 brain, same as it does not affect the human brain.

The AI may build itself a solar flare collector and eat the energy. Someday it will teach us how to build the most efficient solar collectors, for human use.
I bet those will be fractal patterns of some sort.

Back