Do DEMONS deceive us? How?

craterchains (Norval said:
Some good conjecture going here, but I hear the sounds of "clashing cymbals" because of not knowing all the facts about "demons" before starting the conjecturing.
Do you actually discuss anything or are you just here to provide the running commentary?

Please join in, I would enjoy hearing some "facts" about demons.

~Raithere

Actually, Raithere I think Norval posted the information is in the book, you just have to read it.

fiery/norval:the whole point of forum is to debate a subject, not to go off read else were, you provide the data to back up you claims and we read it here, and debate it if the need be, else there is no point to the forum.

Raithere said:
While I don't consider psychology a real science, low-self esteem can be addressed directly.

Directly? How? Saying "You need to boost your self-esteem!"?

Alternatively, once demons are accepted into a world-view they would be always existent. Further, and more importantly to my perspective, they alleviate personal responsibility. Peter's problems are not his to resolve, not caused by his perception of himself, but the malign intent of hostile forces, ever present.

This is what the *ab*use of the demon coneptualization is like, yes.

mis-t-highs said:
fiery/norval:the whole point of forum is to debate a subject, not to go off read else were, you provide the data to back up you claims and we read it here, and debate it if the need be, else there is no point to the forum.

mis-t, if you don't do some reading, learning etc. then I guess you're right, there is no point to the forum for you.

norval/fiery: you two dont get the point do you. you produce the backup evidence.
not us, we dont do your school work for you.

so we can take it you cant back your assertions.

ok so you were just spaming?.

Back