Disclosure Conclusions

craterchains (Norval said:
At some point in time all will discover for themselves the evidence we have.

Why not accept the preponderance of evidence that "we are not alone"?

Why are there ones that deny, deceive, and lie about this evidence?
(As if the Holocaust never happened.) :rolleyes:

These are only a few questions about the obvious cover up going on and on and on, even in the face of the amount of evidence there is today. Why?

As I stated in the beginning, and add this;
"Just maybe, it is better that people don't learn about the aliens amongst us."
What will happen when mankind finds out what these bad Et's have been doing to mankind, the Holocaust may just give a hint. :D

Norval

Don't forget the traitors, also

Norval, you have the only cult with one follower... as an anthropology major, I'm thinking of writing my dissertation on it. Fascinating stuff.

SkinWalker said:
Norval, you have the only cult with one follower... as an anthropology major, I'm thinking of writing my dissertation on it. Fascinating stuff.

I've always found this interesting, how people with far out viewpoints recruit. More extreme cases such as Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, and Fred and Rose West have me wondering how one partner proposes the idea to the other, and thinks it will be received well. How daring is that?

In case you aren't familiar with these British serial killers btw, here's some links;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/crime/caseclosed/fredwest1.shtml

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2481911.stm

Stay on topic kiddies; don’t set yourself up as slanderers, defamation of character perpetrators.

It might not go well for you to have your dissertation as evidence along with all that you have typed.

It's interesting to note that abductees generally describe two basic types of abductions; the negative and positive abduction -- and what's really weird is that the majority of abductees who've had the negative experience can't seem to understand or even acknowledge that the positive type is apparent -- to them, all aliens are "bad". Also noted is that those who've had the "positive" experience describe procedures that are rather futuristic and sophisticated -- while the others describe crudeness and heedlessness. Some abductees claim having both good and bad experiences. Makes one wonder about the good and bad alien, huh?

FieryIce said:
Stay on topic kiddies; don’t set yourself up as slanderers, defamation of character perpetrators.

It might not go well for you to have your dissertation as evidence along with all that you have typed.

Just what are you blabbering on about now?

You and Norv do hold some far out views. That much is true, and not defamation.

The rest was not aimed at you.

Seems you're hypersensitive. Is that part of your condition?

Oli said:
Hallucinations?

Absolutely. I had an 'alien abduction' type dream about 18 months ago, even started a thread to discuss it here.

Thing is, I know my experience was nothing more than a dream, because I woke my girflriend up while I was having it.

Now, sad lonely people, who sleep alone and who are prone to bouts of fantasy to alleviate the crushing mundane nature of their existence will have no-one to give a perspective on their bad dreams. So far, I have found little to dispel this picture of people who report abductions as real.

Now, sad lonely people, who sleep alone and who are prone to bouts of fantasy to alleviate the crushing mundane nature of their existence
Hey, you just described me! Damn', abduction fantasy coming up....

{{{how phlo's ';ogical' mind works part 1}}
stage i--he has an experience he calls an abduction

stage 2--he decides it is really a dream cause he woke his girlfriend up

stage 3--because of this dream he decides that ALL other abduction reported cases MUST be te same HIS experience. I.e., that they are 'dreams'

stage 4--ANYone who mentions about abduction experiences--EVEN if they have exprienced them NOT in bed with their girlfriend or boyfriend or pet snake, are now classed as 'dreaming'. like our phlo was/is

such is phlo logic

duendy said:
{{{how phlo's ';ogical' mind works part 1}}
stage i--he has an experience he calls an abduction

Yep, it was a classic abduction dream. Fear, paralysis, face at the end of the bed, ...

stage 2--he decides it is really a dream cause he woke his girlfriend up

What, are you saying that it perhaps wasn't a dream? That it might have been real? So is my girlfriend one of the MIB, and she span a cover story? Or did the abductors implant a memory of my nightmare in her mind? ;-)

stage 3--because of this dream he decides that ALL other abduction reported cases MUST be te same HIS experience. I.e., that they are 'dreams'

I think the phenomenon is sleep paralysis, temporal lobe epilepsy, or other types of mental disorder, not just dreams. But hey, you keep telling lies and stuffing that straw man,

stage 4--ANYone who mentions about abduction experiences--EVEN if they have exprienced them NOT in bed with their girlfriend or boyfriend or pet snake, are now classed as 'dreaming'. like our phlo was/is

such is phlo logic

I think people who have waking experiences fall into one of the other classes I mentioned. Sleep deprivation can cause very vivid hallucinatory experiences, there have been some interesting clinical studies.

But duendy, let's not let any facts or rational debate get in the way, let's keep this personal. You keep making ad hominem attacks, because your ego got bruised in the other thread, eh? Keep going, you really are an ambassador for planet woowoo!

Logic may be infallible, but grabbing it is entirely a different issue. People may claim to possess the necessary tools needed to formulate logical bases, but such tools also require secondary tools, such as wit, risk, duplicity, patience, spunk, autonomy. And alongside rationality there coexists other faculties, other transports of the mind that are just as potent as logic, just as pervasive, just as demanding -- ignoring these is to be heedless of the human manifest, and to be shamelessly censored.

Dreaming is one such faculty, a manifest of the mind, a language that interfaces with one's entire being. To characterise dreaming as a pointless divergence, as a receptacle for useless daytime paraphernalia, as an automat for unwinding, as drama to feed a psychoanalyst, is to belittle one's mind -- to belittle the mind's access to that which the conscious mind blocks. Now, what if you had the tech to access the faculty of the subconscious? How would it be used, and why? To access an otherwise conscious mind that is riddled with prejudices and socio-dilemmas and shopping lists? Or as a means to enter the fortress?

Meanwhile said:
Logic may be infallible, but grabbing it is entirely a different issue. People may claim to possess the necessary tools needed to formulate logical bases, but such tools also require secondary tools, such as wit, risk, duplicity, patience, spunk, autonomy. And alongside rationality there coexists other faculties, other transports of the mind that are just as potent as logic, just as pervasive, just as demanding -- ignoring these is to be heedless of the human manifest, and to be shamelessly censored.

Dreaming is one such faculty, a manifest of the mind, a language that interfaces with one's entire being. To characterise dreaming as a pointless divergence, as a receptacle for useless daytime paraphernalia, as an automat for unwinding, as drama to feed a psychoanalyst, is to belittle one's mind -- to belittle the mind's access to that which the conscious mind blocks. Now, what if you had the tech to access the faculty of the subconscious? How would it be used, and why? To access an otherwise conscious mind that is riddled with prejudices and socio-dilemmas and shopping lists? Or as a means to enter the fortress?

While I consider all that to be some rather intresting psyco-babble, you are completely ignoring some long-standing accepted theories.

The main one being that dreaming is nothing more than the mind's way of clearing out no longer needed bits of information. In today's computer-speak world it could be expressed as nothing more than "clearing the cache."

All that aside, though, exactly what does this have to do with disclosure/ suppression of information concerning aliens?

phlogistician said:
Yep, it was a classic abduction dream. Fear, paralysis, face at the end of the bed, ...
me:::errr excuse m. that is not te classic abduction 'DREAM'. it's you that's termed it o. usually it is known as abduction 'experience' and it has been reported NOT in bed wit a face at the end of the bed. i am very aware of your experience-type. some call it sleep paralysis, not abduction dreams.....are you a fan of Susan Blackmore per chnce?

What, are you saying that it perhaps wasn't a dream? That it might have been real?

me::nope, i am not saying that at all at all

So is my girlfriend one of the MIB, and she span a cover story? Or did the abductors implant a memory of my nightmare in her mind? ;-)

me:::no. now you are being silly.

I think the phenomenon is sleep paralysis, temporal lobe epilepsy, or other types of mental disorder, not just dreams. But hey, you keep telling lies and stuffing that straw man,

me::i keep telling lies? where didtatcome from? i am trying to explore tis, but you keep comin on like some fundamentalist preacher demanding any experience conform to YOUR experince and interpretation of it

I think people who have waking experiences fall into one of the other classes I mentioned. Sleep deprivation can cause very vivid hallucinatory experiences, there have been some interesting clinical studies.

me::who by?....

But duendy, let's not let any facts or rational debate get in the way, let's keep this personal. You keep making ad hominem attacks, because your ego got bruised in the other thread, eh? Keep going, you really are an ambassador for planet woowoo!
i think your the one with the 'bruised ego' dear boy. i am merely challenging your audacity. SOMEone has to. otherwise YOUR ego will grow even MORE

Back