Did you find your true love?

Xev:
Yes. He locked me in a closet and raped me until I reciprocated his affections.

Me and Xev talked about this the other day. As it would turn out Xev's Patty Hearst from the past. Ya see I took my time machine back in time and recused her. You all can call me David Kroesh.

No Coffee, you're thinking about my other boyfriend. I had to kill him and bury him in the backyard.

Oh yeah! I forgot, I was really really drunk to. And I wanted to do that thing with the body... ya know what Im talking about...:bugeye: Dont look at me like that!!!

"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about
but few have seen." -Francois de La Rouchfoucauld

I have not found a "soulmate" for me Infact i have no proof of a such thing as a soul. I have such want and lust for a girl I fell in love with 5 years ago. I still love her and she still does not know. She left with some guy and not a minute goes by that I dont think about her and think of killing him.

some told me to get over it and I told them "blow me!"

Love, I think its one of the wonderful emotions humans can have. It makes you do crazy things, you feel the ups and downs, but when you really have faith in your love, those ups and downs are the best part of the ride, cuz in the end, knowing that your love will last, you will feel a sensation that youve conquered everything that love threw your way...I hope I find my love, I think I have, but im not sure, its all destiny

Originally posted by ripleofdeath

it taints all who try to control it
it illudes all who seek to label it
it repels all those who would damage it

you know not life
you know not sex
you know not
until you know love

It blesses those who let it flow
It sleeps with those who will let it go
It embraces those who kindness show

When you know love
then you know life
And friendship and partner
and husband or wife.

(Thanks for the inspiration, it was fun!)

Maybe because some people feel the idea of finding your one true love and/or soulmate is like a fairy-tale, i.e. fiction. The querant's post could maybe have gone on the philosophy board, but certainly not the technology or science boards. I like the idea that if I have a question I don't feel comfortable asking my peers about, I know I can ask here. If it were my question, and I had to post it somewhere, I don't think is a bad choice at all :) BTW, I do believe in true love.

I agree :)

I agree with you. There is alot of things we don't like sharing with others you know. Its nice that you can talk about it here were there are people who answer you question with there own opinion. But we gotta be careful of the non-believers who shouldn't be on the board anyway, trying to put people down. But over all your a good person
and keep it up.

thx

goodbye...until we meet again...

PS: I also believe in true love. + a little :m: LOL j/k.

Re: I agree :)

Originally posted by Kinetic Spirit
But we gotta be careful of the non-believers who shouldn't be on the board anyway, trying to put people down.
Sorry to disagree with you, but I don't think I have any right to say who should or should not be on the board. This whole forum revolves around freedom of expression. Anybody and everybody is perfectly free to disagree with me. (But please don't be rude about it.) I don't feel the need to convince anybody that I am right about anything. You have your beliefs and I have mine. And if nobody ever made me question my ideas and beliefs I think my personal philosophy on life might become stagnant. And I don't want THAT to happen :)

I guess your right jeneelsa.

I guess I should agree, I mean what would this forum be if there weren't any negative comments. I guess I was tring to be a smart behind when I said that but :D I guess everyone is welcome to this board. Believer or Non-Believer. :)

thx

goodbye...until we meet again...

Re: I guess your right jeneelsa.

Originally posted by Kinetic Spirit
I guess I should agree, I mean what would this forum be if there weren't any negative comments.
I try to look at 'negative' comments as thought-provoking, constructive criticism. Some people are just more polite about it than others :)

Back