Did Jesus really die on the cross !!!!

The Devil Inside said:
no, it isnt impossible.
there are several documented cases of pregnancy in a woman with her hymen intact.
ever hear of "dry humping"?

Do you have the citations to those "documented cases?"

This is funny... I said no person can exist from a virgin mother and still... theists say "BUT GOD DIDETH IT!!!!!"

I will say again: The story of Jesus can not get past this impossibility. Forget arguing about the impossibility of walking on water or raising from the dead... He couldn't even have been born in the first place!

It's not like "Mary" (Who probably never existed either) went to a clinic, put on one of those aprons, spread her legs wide open and had a doctor shove a tube up her pigeon hole and squeezed some sperm in there.

You people really ought to ask yourselves why you need to believe this story is real. You are an embarrassment.

KennyJC said:
This is funny... I said no person can exist from a virgin mother and still... theists say "BUT GOD DIDETH IT!!!!!"

I will say again: The story of Jesus can not get past this impossibility. Forget arguing about the impossibility of walking on water or raising from the dead... He couldn't even have been born in the first place!

It's not like "Mary" (Who probably never existed either) went to a clinic, put on one of those aprons, spread her legs wide open and had a doctor shove a tube up her pigeon hole and squeezed some sperm in there.

You people really ought to ask yourselves why you need to believe this story is real. You are an embarrassment.

i dont believe the immaculate conception. but it IS a medical possibility.

the scriptures say "young girl", not "virgin".

if wanted, i can give the christians a full hebraic translation of the prophecy in question.

i dont believe the immaculate conception.

Is the Jesus thing a part of your religion? If so, why do you not believe in the immaculate conception part of the story? Is it because it just seems so unlikely?

The untrustworthy nature of the story of Jesus therefor means we can not believe the 'likely' parts either.

The Devil Inside said:
no, it isnt impossible.
there are several documented cases of pregnancy in a woman with her hymen intact.
ever hear of "dry humping"?
Dry humping is still humping. The virgin birth implies no humping at all. ;)

KennyJC said:
Is the Jesus thing a part of your religion? If so, why do you not believe in the immaculate conception part of the story? Is it because it just seems so unlikely?

The untrustworthy nature of the story of Jesus therefor means we can not believe the 'likely' parts either.

im jewish, so....um...no jesus has little to do with my religious beliefs.

it is up to the individual to decide what they believe or disbelieve. *shrug*
like old ben franklin said: there are only 2 guarantees in life...death and taxes.

Hapsburg said:
Dry humping is still humping. The virgin birth implies no humping at all. ;)

from a christian standpoint, i suppose you are right.

all that means though, is that a few hundred years later, some crusty europeans didnt want to include a graphic sexual detail about their "spotless" (pun intended) messiah's mother.

Back